Impossible to escape bronze

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yourcatmolested

03-14-2013

Don't care about your statistics, don't wanna hear "if you're better than bronze you'll get out", none of that. It's not true. When you're placed below bronze 3, you may as well get used to it. You're not getting the **** out.

whats a kickflip

03-14-2013

i kind of agree, ive been workin on my way out and keep getting stuck in bronze 2,
its kinda hard to carry ******* even going 15-0,
but your best bet is to just play a pubstomper to get out of bronze.
i hate to say it, but if youre better than bronze, you'll get out. lol.

Yourcatmolested

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaikhaDUB View Post
i kind of agree, ive been workin on my way out and keep getting stuck in bronze 2,
its kinda hard to carry ******* even going 15-0,
but your best bet is to just play a pubstomper to get out of bronze.
i hate to say it, but if youre better than bronze, you'll get out. lol.
No matter what champion I play, we lose. I've had games where I literally just freakin dominate the whole enemy team, and we lose. It's getting ridiculous. I'm about to pick up Yi and Tryndamere just to split push when my team is busy dying in teamfights.

whats a kickflip

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
No matter what champion I play, we lose. I've had games where I literally just freakin dominate the whole enemy team, and we lose. It's getting ridiculous. I'm about to pick up Yi and Tryndamere just to split push when my team is busy dying in teamfights.
i know how you feel.
literally, as im typing this, some noob got mad because he couldn't go mid
so he was like "duo mid" and autolocked ahri -__-
i have a screen shot

GirlGamerYeah

03-14-2013

I have to say that I strongly disagree. I was placed in Bronze 4 at the start of the season and I am now in Bronze 1. Find yourself a good duo partner and carry all your games, it's as simple as that.

Jezzaxx

03-14-2013

LMAO, GirlGamerYeah...I would agree as I just carried myself to Bronze I 70 points, then I just lost 15 straight from all bull**** games...so IDK anymore.......

whats a kickflip

03-14-2013

just got demoted because of that troll ahri, that went 2-13

SallyRagDoll

03-14-2013

well lets say this....i was put in b3 i think.... and then last month my brother tanked my account.... lost a **** load of games and clearly he fricked my mmr..... i was in b5 with 0 lp.... i won a whole bunch of games and lost one putting me into b4.....once there... 5-6 lp points a win..... i won 17 games in a row not one lost game.... and that only put me into promos and winning my first two.... b3 finally.... and that was my first lost game... so i was 0lp at b3.... i won the next three.... and i only have 28 points..... still not gaining like everyone else.... i am only getting matched with silver 5 and silver 4....

Mich567

03-14-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3156726
See this one of my threads. If you are like this or are a victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, then that's why you will stay in Bronze.
If you are a perfect teammate and give tips, then play a lot and you'll get out, especially with a good duo partner. Watch the pro streams and improve your mechanics (e.g., CSing), and I promise you, you WILL GET OUT! It's literally impossible that you won't get out if you're as good of a player as you think you are.

SallyRagDoll

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich567 View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3156726
See this one of my threads. If you are like this or are a victim of the Dunning-Kruger Effect, then that's why you will stay in Bronze.
If you are a perfect teammate and give tips, then play a lot and you'll get out, especially with a good duo partner. Watch the pro streams and improve your mechanics (e.g., CSing), and I promise you, you WILL GET OUT!

well clearly that is what i have done... i have both the yellow and green ribbon and tons of honors, i have actually read that thread many many times..... i don tknow what the dunning kruger effect is...

i am working my way through bronze, i am not understanding the mechanics behind why i cant seem to gain any faster or like other players.... i am doing well for sure and trying to prove im better then it seems.... just not getting anywhere it seems.... well getting somewhere just very very slowly

12345 ... 9