Tribunal Dodgeball, part 2.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

03-14-2013

Looks like only one challenge was answered... so Team Pardon has a winner and Team Punish has nobody. No more dodgeball in future...
Scores will be updated here.
Team Pardon:
Kinvaras666 1 point.
Team Punish:
Nobody...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings summoners of the Tribunal forum. It is time for another round of Tribunal dodgeball.

The $10 RP cards are loaded and ready for winners! Rather than go off a 24 hour time limit like last time I shall begin this on the 15th at high noon PST. So you have a day to prepare more or less. The first requirement post will be later. This one is only for the rules of this little game.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rule #1: You must declare the champion. This could be as simple as an allied Blitz or an enemy Xin. But it must be something that can be found in the Tribunal. Skins are not allowed to be picked.

Rule #2: Punish or Pardon case. Both exist though people will claim this is not the case. This is not a rule you choose. This is a rule imposed by the previous card. If the previous card was a punish, you must find a pardon. This will decide your team. Remain on your team. Switching sides will eliminate your score for the previous team.

Rule #3: The point system is in effect. +5 for answering a call out. +1 for answering a case off the rules only.

BONUS: Call outs are optional challenges. A Xin and Sona telling the other to be quiet is a call out. Swain and J4 having a verbal argument is another. Lee Sin guiding the team to victory is a third. Be creative in your call outs. These aren't the only examples. But be quick or someone else might answer the case before you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penalty's: Duplicate cases will earn the poster of the second one a -2 penalty. No answering with something that's already been posted in this thread. I will be doing a full review.

Answering a case with a call out after someone else has answered it will only net the call out bonus if the enemy team has not already answered the post before it. If the enemy team manages to answer the challenge before you can post your call out response you will lose 5 points instead. If an ally answers the call out challenge before you this penalty also happens.

Editing your post and being caught will disqualify you from the event.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote the person before you answer to maintain accuracy and prevent edits.

Teams will have updates at the top of this post when the competition ends.

End date is the 29th at high noon PST. Posts made afterwords will not be counted. Game is free to be continued for fun afterwords. Lets see how well you know your Tribunal summoners.

ps. Anyone posting on an account not at the minimum of level 20 will be ignored in the scores section. After all how can you Tribunal if you're not even leveled enough to vote in it?

g0ld

03-14-2013

i don't even understand wtf is this.

LittleDi

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatscrubs4lunch View Post
A simple game using Tribunal cases as the tools in which you compete to win a $10 RP card. What is not to understand?

AeroWaffle

03-14-2013

eh, I'm against this. The tribunal is a tool for policing the community. A tool that's used for policing should not be used as a game.

LittleDi

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
eh, I'm against this. The tribunal is a tool for policing the community. A tool that's used for policing should not be used as a game.
Well the game is intended to get people to actually start reviewing the reform cards they have voted upon in order to understand more. I've already gotten the RP cards and want the people to actually review their cases. We're not changing the votes, or saying people should be pardoned or punished. We're looking at the reform cards for specific things and challenging people to understand what exists in the Tribunal.

If giving people a chance to get some RP for just looking at the Tribunal reform cards isn't acceptable to you then you don't have to participate. I do this with my own funds. Riot has not yet told me to stop. If I wanted it to be a full blown game I'd have to ask Riot to produce reform cards that are blank on the punish/pardon vote section and have people fill in the blank for a prize. I'd rather they read what has already happened and learn from the past.

If Riot wants this stopped I will stop it willingly.

Iuliu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroWaffle View Post
meh who cares, 90% of them got banned anyway.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatscrubs4lunch View Post
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
A simple game using Tribunal cases as the tools in which you compete to win a $10 RP card. What is not to understand?
The rules are too confusing...
Just tell us how we win the free RP

LittleDi

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
^

The rules are too confusing...
Just tell us how we win the free RP
Answer post with links to tribunal case, gain points for correct answers and bonus points for a call out, top point total for each team gets $10 RP code.

How is only 3 rules hard when 1 of them is the only part where you need to use your brain? Tribunal Dodgeball #1 had more requirements than this.

Kinvaras666

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Answer post with links to tribunal case, gain points for correct answers and bonus points for a call out, top point total for each team gets $10 RP code.

How is only 3 rules hard when 1 of them is the only part where you need to use your brain? Tribunal Dodgeball #1 had more requirements than this.

But there are much more punishes than pardons....
Won't "pardon" team be at disadvantage?

CzeTweR

03-14-2013

My teammate is Shiister he has always given me the best reasons why a player is banned