AFKs in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Je Vous Merde

03-14-2013

Riot your servers are so bad three games in a row in ranked with AFKs? really? And not one loss prevent thank you for all the amazing luck I have gotten I really love playing this game when its constantly 3v5

Manaburn

03-14-2013

I just got an afk'er too, it's wonderful bro. and it's funny how I lolking all my teammates and they have way ****tier stats than me.. what the **** is up with that?

Je Vous Merde

03-15-2013

I dont mind losing ranked games if you just get out played, but it is so stupid to lose games because its 4v5 or 3v5 you dont even have a chance unless they have never played league

Cyan292

03-15-2013

At least with the new system if the player disconnects you lose less LP. Silver lining? You'll make it back in the next match...when the afk'er is on the enemy team lol.

Bakery

03-15-2013

My first ranked game someone afk'ed. This is the reason why I don't play ranked games.

DravenGyllenhaal

03-15-2013

Yeah they really need to make a smart system for loss preventeds.

Cyan292

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DravenGyllenhaal View Post
Yeah they really need to make a smart system for loss preventeds.
Would likely get abused. You team is losing and it doesn't look good to win. Have someone disconnect and loss forgiven. It would only work if the disconnected person still took a loss. But then how do you balance out people getting disconnected for reasons beyond their control and people doing it on purpose?

Epic Legend

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Je Vous Merde View Post
Riot your servers are so bad three games in a row in ranked with AFKs? really? And not one loss prevent thank you for all the amazing luck I have gotten I really love playing this game when its constantly 3v5
WE SHOULD ****ING GET PARDON IF SOMEONE ****ING AFKS. ****in riot man.
Riots like 2afk? idgaf as long as i get your money