Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I feel this is a serious problem that requires immediate attention

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepin

03-14-2013

Just looked and yeah this is lame, please fix our runes please.

dead robit

03-14-2013

hello guys i just wanted to clarify that it isnt a bug in the runes being buffed. its in the labeling. i just bought the .83 flat cdr runes now in the shop not but 2 mins ago. and now when i equip them they are .65 flat. if one of you is reporting it to the bug section thought id enlighten you a little.

Filthy Animals

Network Ops Technician

03-14-2013

I am checking this out right now.

gr1m5

03-14-2013

Huh never even noticed they were any different. It's been so long since I've bought a rune so I wouldn't of ever noticed if not for this post. Hopefully it is fixed soon

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

Quote:
akorshikai:
hello guys i just wanted to clarify that it isnt a bug in the runes being buffed. its in the labeling. i just bought the .83 flat cdr runes now in the shop not but 2 mins ago. and now when i equip them they are .65 flat. if one of you is reporting it to the bug section thought id enlighten you a little.

No it isn't, i checked the labels on two separate accounts and one of them reads correctly as well as provides the correct stats, the other does not, however if you are experiencing a .65 tooltip after buying.83 runes, that is an even more glaring issue.

fierin haldane

03-16-2013

So in response to the Riot post.... did you guys check this out? I literally just bought a Greater Glyph of Cooldown Reduction, it says 0.83% in the shop, but 0.65% on my rune page. this makes me a sad panda

TEEM0 0N DUTY

03-16-2013

The reason being is .65% is what the real cooldown is. the .83% is the PBE patch that they'll update soon. I remember reading the upcoming patch notes and a whole bunch of runes were in them. Real soon you'll get your extra cooldown runes but for now they stay like how they've always been .65%

didlyboop

03-16-2013

bump