I feel this is a serious problem that requires immediate attention

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

Some of my runes are not accurate, I have 9 greater glyphs of cooldown reduction that are all labeled at -0.65% CDR

in the store they are labeled 0.83% CDR, i tried to buy them to see if they're different but it says i "already own 9 of these runes" wtf guys, i'm not using that stupid rune combiner just to get rid of these so i can waste even more IP on a tiny advantage, help me out Riot.

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

http://imgur.com/HWTQerP,jlX5jci#0

Here's proof btw.

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

Bump i don't want legacy runes, they suck fix plz

Rawrful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Huh, that is weird. I've had a set of flat CDR glyphs for literally years, and they have always been .65%. This most recent patch must have broken the shop, because it is totally displaying them as .83 in store. Go post this in the Bug Report section. of the forum, rather than the Summoner's Rift section.

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

See i thought it was just a shop bug but it isn't, my other account has CDR glyphs and that's the amount they grant you in game, -0.83% per unit, this account just had CDR glyphs longer, so apparently if you didn't buy CDR glyph's after they buffed them, you still have the old ones.

Twitch Slapped

03-14-2013

thats weird because i literally just finihsed buying mine 2 days ago and they are all .65

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

i reported it to the bug section, absurd to think that there's probably a ton of players who are at a disadvantage and don't even know about it.

Twitch Slapped

03-14-2013

this change had to have happened in the last 2 days

ShinyPockets

03-14-2013

No, i noticed it about a week ago

gr8job

03-14-2013

Wow, free bump for this thread. If this is true, this needs to be fixed immediately! This is totally unfair because rune pages cost a sick amount of IP and time spent playing the game to earn it.