Who's your favorite mid lane and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HopDot

03-14-2013

I like Katarina, Annie and Ahri.

BrightestCrayon

03-14-2013

I'm a huge fan of Brand in the mid; a lot of people seem to underestimate how far his combo can go towards breaking their faces. If I'm feeling lazy, I go Annie. If I'm feeling ridiculous, Ruthless PantiesOn. Been playing Xerath more lately in the mid too, which is pretty fun. Magical Poke Machine.

Only Fabio

03-14-2013

Talon, akali, katarina, diana, and karthus. Talon is my favorite due to his rediculous damage he can deal very quickly if not stoped. That hand he becomes a hard hitting assassin that can iniate team fights.

MexGenius

03-14-2013

Mid brand, has very long range harass, stun, huge burst and devastating ulti in team fights, he's definitely my favorite mid.

Gandr Adderbane

03-14-2013

Viktor and Lux are really powerful. Huge damage on their combos, and Viktor's harrass is great.

Unicornshart

03-14-2013

I use to really enjoy morde, but hes too easy and no more fun. you can try out elise, ahri, and diana or solid mids. brand and gragas are ok but still viable.

Sir Bulldog

03-14-2013

My favorite mid-laners are kennen and katarina. A skilled kennen player can outlane pretty much every other mid, except for mordekeiser. Katarina is good at harass and has her crazy ultimate in teamfights. With katarina, be careful when you trigger your ult. A stun will stop you instantly. With kennen, just farm to heck and you should be well fed by mid game.

dehunter456

03-14-2013

My favorites are Kassadin and Katarina. I really love snowbally champs who can destroy teams in the right hands. I can jump in and out of fights quickly without getting hurt, and I have a very good effect on team fights. Jumping on the carry is always fun

Aamon2500

03-14-2013

I enjoy Kassadin and Malhazar. Those can not only dominate their lane but late game they are a force that is hard to deal with. late game kassadins Q does around 1000dmg He can't be ganked after hitting lvl 6, His E is spammable in team fights where abilities are thrown around and his W is really useful for those last hits if your other abilites are on cd. malhazarz W melts tanks his E is insane and his ult does insane amount of damage. Both have the capability to stay in lane not due to sustain but because they recover mana. Malhazars E gives him some mana iff it kills a minion while Kassadins W gives him mana for every hit and a bit more for a kill.

SeniorJalapenio

03-14-2013

I like Kassadin and Fizz because they can poke alot and kill in an instant if used properly.