Who's your favorite mid lane and why?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

baseball221614

03-14-2013

I would say that I am just an average player and I am soon going to start ranked games. I love to mid and I wanted to gain better insight as towards your guys choices towards who you prefer to mid with on your team or if you play mid whose your favorite to play as?

Dnote

03-14-2013

here is some insight for ranked play...
dont play if you can ONLY mid

baseball221614

03-14-2013

I never said i only mid i just enjoy it most and i want to get better at it

Stradiater

03-14-2013

I like Kennen. You can harass pretty well with auto attack at 5 and W combo, or hit them with your Q if they forget to hide behind minions. Once you hit 6, if you've harassed them enough, or even if they over extending, you can almost always get a kill and then snowball from there.

My second favorite has to be Twisted fate. I can't say enough how awesome it is to have an on demand stun, and an Ult that teleports you across the map. I have scored so many ganks by queuing up a gold card and teleporting into a fight. Not to mention your sustain is beast with your Blue card.

TheGutmeister

03-14-2013

it sorta depends on what style of mid you wanna be. do you wanna be an assassin roamer like kass or ahri; or more poke then theres nid, lux and xerath and the which almost seems no more nowadays they heavy farming mid like karthus, ziggs. but personally i really like xerath. he really strong teamfighter can snipe the ad carry but he also teaches you about positioning cuz if you are in the wrong spot that armor passive ain't keeping you alive

Squirll

03-14-2013

Lulu is very under rated for mid. Especially if you build her for AD (using attack speed and critical) her early game glitterlance is excellent for poking and her abilities even with one point are very disruptive. Once she hits her Ult you should be able to push a lane 1 on 1 without too much trouble.

Main thing you have to watch for is how squishy and magic dependant she is. She can be easily shut down by a well timed silence, stun (such as from annie) or high Magic resist.

Squirll

03-14-2013

Lulu is a really under rated mid.

At early levels her glitterlance does a lot to poke the enemy champion. Once she has a full kit shes capable of creating a LOT of chaos. Her abilites have dual functions as well making her quite versitile.

The glitterlance really is useful since you can put put Pix on an enemy champ or friendly unit to double your range. Speeding yourself up or turning the enemy into a Cuddly bunny for a few seconds also can turn a fight. And of course wild growth can toss EVERYTHING into the air (literally)

The main thing to watch out for with Lulu is how squishy and magic dependant she can be. She can easily be shut down by a well timed silence, stun (such as from Annie) or high magic resist.

baseball221614

03-14-2013

When i started playing mid i started as Kat i really like her and i can mid against anyone with her now. I tried veigar and that didnt go so well. i was thinking about trying xerath too and i read that Karthus is very mana dependent so i didnt got that route. TF is just really hard to play as haha i got discouraged but i wanna try him i could see how he can easily wreck

Zaphery

03-14-2013

I like to play Anivia. First AP mid I ever bought because she looked like Articuno.

People say she is really mana hungry, but it's just something you have to get used to. As I am right now, I just really need a chalice or tear and all my mana problems are solved. I love the damage she deals in teamfights; she is more like sustained damage rather than burst damage. She can easily clear minion waves and her wall is so fun to use (not for trolling).

ImGone98

03-14-2013

I enjpy mid with fizz,akali, and ryze