Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champ Concept] Anokris, Shadow of Legion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorsgan

03-14-2013

Anokris, Shadow of Legion

-Race: Legionite
-Origin: Legion
-Alliance: Legion
-Class: Assassin
-Subclass: Stealth
-Weapon: Claws
-Attack Type: Melee
-Energy Source: Mana

Anokris is an AD assassin with multiple ways to approach enemies and escape. He's fairly flexible for an assassin. He ecxels at burst and has 2 DoTs (Damage over time). I've also made another champ here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3221574

Passive:
Deadly Intent: Gains 10 Movement Speed per enemy champ within 2000 units.

Q. Maul
-Type: Single target
-Range: 325
-Cost: 50/55/60/65/70
-Cooldown: 9/8/7/6/5
Anokris' next basic attack, well, mauls his target dealing 50/75/100/125 (+40% AD) and additionally deals 5/10/15/20/25 (+120% AD) over 6 seconds.

W. Poison Screen
-Type: Self-centered Area of Effect
-Duration: 8 seconds, 2 seconds
-Radius: 300 units
-Cost: 80/90/100/110/120 mana
-Cooldown: 19/18/17/16/15
Creates a screen of poison around Anokris for 8 seconds and deals 20/25/30/35/40 (0.1 AD) magic damage per second. While Anokris is in the screen he is stealthed and remains stealthed for 2 sec after leaving the screen.

E. Wicked Twist
Duration: 6 sec
Range: 250
Cost: 40/50/60/70/80 mana
Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8
Anokris drops on all fours and gains 30% bonus movement speed and his next basic attack makes him leap forward and he latches onto their neck and twists dealing 30/60/90/120/150 (+ 10% AD) bonus damage. After twisting he lands in front of the target.

R.Tyrant Rip
-Type: Single target
-Range: 325
-Cost: 100 mana
-Cooldown: 160/120/80
Anokris sinks his teeth into his target and rips out a chunk of the opponent's flesh dealing 100/225/350 (+80% AD) and an additional +1%/2%/3% to damage per 3% of the enemy's missing health.

Stats
Health: 400 (+75 per level)
Mana: 200 (+42.25 per level)
AD: 52 (+4.1 per level)
Attack Speed: .685 (+2.87% per level)
Attack Range: 125 (Melee)
Armor: 15 (+3.5 per level)
Magic Resistance: 30 (+1.25)
Movement Speed: 350

Appearance:
Anokris is a large blue werewolf. Yeah, blue, dark blue specifically. He's about 6'6" and has lots of upper-body muscle and strong legs, but they're small in comparison to his upper bulk.

Lore:
Anokris was the best assassin in Legion. There was never a target he couldn't track down and kill. he had gotten to the point where he was so good he'd assassinate entire strongholds with little difficulty. But there was one target he failed to kill.
This target was known as Malacal. He was a member of Legion like Anokris. The leader of Legion was scared that Malacal might discover his full power and become an unstoppable force. The master told Anokris to kill him before this happened.
Anokris failed to sneak up on Malacal and the two of them got into a fierce battle. In the end Malacal won.
Anokris was put to shame. He vowed that he never fail to kill a target again. He joined the League in opes of finding Malacal. He has yet to meet him. Anokris is now waiting for the glorious moment when he holds Malacal's head in his claws.

-Champion Selection: I'll obey you, for now
-Movement Quotes:
Let's get on with it
Where might they be hiding?
I'm going Captain Impatient
-Attacking Quotes:
There they are
They're already dead.
-W Use: You can't hurt what you can't see. But it can hurt you.
-Taunts: What is big and blue and about to kill you?
-Jokes: I don't know any jokes... *sigh*
-Recall: I'll be back
-Champion Interactions:
Malacal
Movement while near: My mission will finally come to an end
When Attacking: This is the moment I've waited for my entire life.

I'm planning on making 2 more champs after this, one is a Legionite the other is just a unique idea. I hope for tons of feedback and I'll respond as often as possible, also if you'd look at my other champ that'd be great. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3221574

Edit: patched up on abilities and added details in abilities

Gorsgan

03-14-2013

Aaaaaaaaand...... Bump!!!!!!!

Gorsgan

03-16-2013

bump

SephirothWontDie

Recruiter

03-16-2013

an interesting kit to say the least.

passive: nice, perhaps a bit underwhelming, but that might just be me.

q: it looks here like you started the description with the end and cut the beginning of the description out. and there are 2 sources of damage listed hear, are they added together over 6 seconds or is only the last one over 6 seconds?

w: deals what? magic damage? magic damage per second? physical damage per second? no issue with the effects listed, but clarify please.

e: i like, no real issue i think.

r: its nice, strong, not too strong, more like an execute, like garen's ult.

overall: your kit seems focused on the assassin type deal, and thats good because thats what you were aiming for. some of your ability descriptions seem cut off, incomplete. please look back and see if you can clarify and work a little more detail into them.

Gorsgan

03-16-2013

Quote:
SephirothWontDie:
an interesting kit to say the least.

passive: nice, perhaps a bit underwhelming, but that might just be me.

q: it looks here like you started the description with the end and cut the beginning of the description out. and there are 2 sources of damage listed hear, are they added together over 6 seconds or is only the last one over 6 seconds?

w: deals what? magic damage? magic damage per second? physical damage per second? no issue with the effects listed, but clarify please.

e: i like, no real issue i think.

r: its nice, strong, not too strong, more like an execute, like garen's ult.

overall: your kit seems focused on the assassin type deal, and thats good because thats what you were aiming for. some of your ability descriptions seem cut off, incomplete. please look back and see if you can clarify and work a little more detail into them.

Thanks for the input. I left out some description because I wasn't as excited and I wasn't getting feedback :/ . I'll fix him up and if you'd come back in about 5 min. that'd be great.

Gorsgan

03-16-2013

Bump!

Gorsgan

03-21-2013

bbbbbbbbbbump!

Griff That Otter

Recruiter

03-21-2013

He's blue, has claws, and is a werewolf, he also pounce on an enemy... Hm... I think it's like Akali.

Gorsgan

03-25-2013

It's more like Voli's Q...

HingoftheKill

03-26-2013

You know, normally I focus on the abilities, but I think in this case it's the theme that I'm unsure about... I just don't see a blue-wolfman using a "maul" attack, or disappearing into a pool of stealth poison. He seems a little bit funky right now with several attacks that all basically just add a bunch of damage at melee range.

As far as his power level, champions don't normally have that many AD ratios, because champs already scale with AD naturally... in general AD champs can be very hard to balance. I would love to see one of his melee-range nukes turned into something more utility and more memorable. I'm suprised that a big blue werewolf (I think Beast from the X-Men) wouldn't have something to make himself into more of a bruiser

For his W... 2 seconds after leaving is far too long of a time... people complain about Akali and hers only lasts for 0.5 seconds upon leaving.

Finally on his Ult, is it 1/2/3% more damage from the ability, or 1/2/3% of the enemy's health? Because if it is the second one it would be far too powerful - it would auto kill anyone at close to half health.

Anyways it is certainly unique, and I like the E! If you like, feel free to rate one of mine: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3003459