Can't get out of bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ııııııı

03-14-2013

I'm new to the forums so not sure if this was a topic already. Anyone else having this issue? you cant leave bronze division because of the ridiculous teams you get placed with. granted i'm not the best player but not the worse either. Ive played 5 games in a row losing all because a lane either fed like no tomorrow or a very unskilled team. I go positive nearly every game but as you all know, league is a team based game.. Anyone have any tips?

Dotayy

03-14-2013

Play jungler and get every lane ahead. Or take mid and gank top and bot.
Dont give up even if the team score is 8-24 because I was there and didnt give up unlike my teammates. Ended the game with team scores 45-44.

Know that comebacks are ALWAYS possible.

Started top with 0/5/0 ended with 2 quadra kills in the game.

Not giving up and having a positive attitude will get you more wins.
If there is an argument in the team between 2 players, end it quickly. Take blame even if it wasnt your fault to make sure your team feels good about themselves.

If you are jungling and gank bot, but they do something stupid like initiate before you get there and end up getting themselves killed.
Instead of saying "you dumb****s shouldve waited for me" say "Ugh sorry I was late"
Not saying be a punching bag, but if you apologize for what isnt your mistake (they know its not your fault) and as much as they want to blame you, they wont argue or get pissed either. They will just move on and most likely admit its their own fault instead of starting a blame game because they dont want to admit it was thier own fault.

Hope that helps.

FrazzledMelon

03-14-2013

Win your lane hard...
Roam and gank...
Ward, because you have some extra gold
Ward, because nobody else will
Did I mention wards?

Interceptor09

03-14-2013

yea Im never getting out of bronze 5. not good enough to carry, and every match Im teamed with people who argue, afk, ragrequit, feed, supports never ward.

Im not good but I dont run headlong into 1v5's. I dont roam the unwarded map, I dont towerdive at lvl 2, I dont die to jungle camps, I dont rage in chat. like 90% of my teammates down here in bronze 5. Im not good enough at this game to carry teams like this. so Im doomed to just play down here with these people, rarely ever getting to actually enjoy myself while playing LoL.

LifeSmash

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
yea Im never getting out of bronze 5. not good enough to carry, and every match Im teamed with people who argue, afk, ragrequit, feed, supports never ward.

Im not good but I dont run headlong into 1v5's. I dont roam the unwarded map, I dont towerdive at lvl 2, I dont die to jungle camps, I dont rage in chat. like 90% of my teammates down here in bronze 5. Im not good enough at this game to carry teams like this. so Im doomed to just play down here with these people, rarely ever getting to actually enjoy myself while playing LoL.
Get a group of friends into the game and play with them (or barring that, at least find a mentor). Probz the best thing you can do in that scenario.

And hey, admitting you aren't good is the first step to improving. I believe it was Socrates that said learning must begin with admitting one's own ignorance.

Yourcatmolested

03-14-2013

I'm in the same boat. Stuck in bronze 4. Can't win more than 1 game a day basically. I'm not good enough to carry a whole team, but I can generally almost always win my lane, or at the very least keep it even.

But even when I do great, I have 4 other kids on my team who have no clue how to play, or can't land a single skillshot, or just make stupid plays OVER and OVER. I've all but given up on this game.

AaronCG

03-15-2013

I can carry hard but that isnt enough...elo hell exists and when u have a team composed full of dumb dumbs you can never win a match...simple as that. When ur team feeds every game there is absolutely no way to dig yourself out of elo hell. Its like playing odds at vegas 4 out of 5 times u get a noob team...even if u get a decent team 3 out of those 5 times you are still more likely to lose because your team doesn't know what they are doing. Riot needs to fix this issue. I have gotten dropped into bronze 4 because people decided to troll me just so i would lose matches...happened many times and i am now stuck in bronze 4. Honestly I will prob uninstall because of the poor players in this game. Wayy too many toxic players that are on here to boost their poor self esteem; not to play the game.

ChokexNxStroke

03-15-2013

Hypercarry. Learn the phrase well, learn to play one well, and you can get out of Bronze V.

xX Dj MilfMan Xx

03-23-2013

man just played a game 3vs 5 cause last pick and secound to last pick didn't get there lane and joined the game with grave,lux sup clearly duo thoe first pick said adc no reply from them until they autl lock there champ and so nothing then graves go omg ... i can jung from there i knew it was a lose so we went in the game 3,5 and omg it was awful lol so im just gonna dodge a game now atleast u have a 50,50 chance of getting a normal game just once iv been in and out of bronze v,IV it's sucks when you see thoe lucky people in bronze 1 with only 3 wins and im in bronze v with the green emblem meaning more then 100 game in that league like man shameful i feel like making a whole new account and making sure i do so much better in my pre league games so atleast higher bronze or somthing will get me less stupid games man this sucks why can't it be rated on how u play or somthing **** NO I in team bul****

xX Dj MilfMan Xx

03-23-2013

man this sucks