Heimerdinger has the highest win rate in this map currently than kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

03-14-2013

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...te&range=daily

Rammus is in front of kassadin as well

Discuss

This post is not denying kass's balance issues whatsoever

Catnium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

lots of people play in the downs elo bracket

bout all have to say to this

Mouseantler

03-14-2013

Heimerdinger is a much more reliable pick. He's much safer than picking Kassadin and he can win his lane very easily. Kassadin is the equivalent of picking Leona in SR--she's really good but if you don't get ahead with her you are pretty weak overall. Kassadin is much more snowbally and requires you to be present all over the map. Yes, his skill set is pretty faceroll but his mechanics do not change.

Also, a lot of people know he is imbalanced in Dominion and a lot of them don't actually know how to play him efficiently on it. I'm referring to people in the lower ELO of dom.

Eloquid

03-14-2013

One more proof that Kassa is overhyped.

konfetarius

03-14-2013

Heimerdinger is a low elo pubstomper with almost non-existent mechanical skill requirements. The vast majority of people are low elo. Not much else to say.

DevlJoe

03-14-2013

Let's think a bit about low to mid-low dominion elo:

1. Heimer works well there, but not so well elsewhere.
2. People avoid bot like the plague and will only go down there if their team's tower is already captured.

I don't think these things are unrelated.

I haven't seen a heimer in like a month or two. I remember the last game I had against a heimer though, it ended with him complaining in all chat about how he kept getting ganked.

TribunalPunishU

03-14-2013

I not played heimen much, but I think if you can counter pick him is easy win. Like Cait aa, or take smith or Nunu. Then he need to go mana regan agianst those or he lose puching that heimen is picked for.
Overall he is really good and safe pick bot for those that have hard problem to play dominion. His biggest wickness his that make him strong too. Backdooring him makes him not play able around my elo, but good pick solo q. Mostly good if your bot don't have puch abilitys as Nasus, but scal good on minion kills.

Low elo people find Heimen good,but pick some tanky, and kill him early like take barrier or something that help early. If he can snowball you to lvl 6 you will have a hard time kill him solo. Out farming and exp Heimen is hard, so killing him is best.

Low elo don't know how heimen works. He is just there for puch the tower so he get it. Pick roamers is good against him. Heimen is the strong one on one. Don't die

So good tip if you like gain some free ELO play heimendigger. But this only work then you are around middle with win/loseĻ.

Ironic do Heimen have the hardest skill to use, but still he is the easist to play on Dominion

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Heimer trollstomps low Elo. Push bot, cap it, plop turrets down, and then you will pretty much keep 2 enemies occupied the rest of the game. Especially when people can't CS and continually try stupid dives, you will get farther and farther ahead in gold and XP and they won't get coordinated enough to beat you, gg.

Death8630

BuddhaRice

03-14-2013

Low elo or bots. People spam with him bots because his turrets alone can keep a 5 cap