Kass needs a Nerf...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaootic

Recruiter

03-14-2013

I think way to many players who play kass even lose because of the rediculous Cool downs on his ult, sure it costs alot of mana, but players just get by it by build a **** ton of mana regen. which still gets them insane amounts of ability power, all i want to see is his ult be nerfed a bit, atleast put it on a 20-30 second cooldown, cause its completely unfair to me and others who actually play skill required champions. Thank you

Mouseantler

03-14-2013

Stacking your ult REALLY costs a lot of mana, regardless of what you have. If they rolled back the scaling on his ultimate I think he'd be fine again.

Dotayy

03-14-2013

He is actually pretty balanced. He isnt the mid most people hate going against. Akali is alot more annoying.

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Since he is only a counter-pick and first-picking Kass will get you destroyed I see no need for changes.

BrightestCrayon

03-14-2013

Kassadin folds like paper against a lot of champions. Like the guy above me said, he's a counter-pick. If you first pick Brand in the mid and the enemy team counter-picks Kassadin, you're going to have a bad day. Lane switching is probably the best tactic to employ in a case where a typical AP mid finds themselves laning with a Kassadin. Otherwise tower hugging and intelligent jungler ganks. Pre-6 Kassadin is a joke in lane, and shouldn't be hard to shut down with some teamwork.

Elsabet

03-14-2013

Kassadin has very short range. If you don't want him escaping with his ult, kill him when he's standing right next to you dealing you damage. If you can't kill him fast enough, CC him. If a stun isn't good enough, learn Gragas so you can displace the hell out of him with your ult!

Dnote

03-14-2013

buff kass
u sux

TheGutmeister

03-14-2013

I understand the frustration of playing against kass but i think he is fine where he is. he is a really strong roamer and ganker from the mid lane. but kass has his draw back. not really strong in lane. sorta not really useful in teamfights. he excels at the "mid game" alot of ganking and not so much 5v5 teamfights. every champ has their strengths and weakness and i don't think that kass's strong points of being an assassin and being very mobile make him make him unbalanced

ZOMGTURTLE

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaootic View Post
I think way to many players who play kass even lose because of the rediculous Cool downs on his ult, sure it costs alot of mana, but players just get by it by build a **** ton of mana regen. which still gets them insane amounts of ability power, all i want to see is his ult be nerfed a bit, atleast put it on a 20-30 second cooldown, cause its completely unfair to me and others who actually play skill required champions. Thank you
Kass is a melee mage who is innately squishy, he needs the mobility from that ult to survive. It's pretty balanced as it is.

Also, Kassidin is actually a high skill cap character. Just because you're getting beat by him doesn't mean he is a champ that doesn't require skill. It means you're not exhibiting skill to beat him.

Aamon2500

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaootic View Post
Wow doesn't require skill to play? Have you tried playing with him? If you aren't good with him you'll get shut down even by the squishiest mid champs. He is a high skill cap champ. Spamming his ult always costs more and more mana ofc it does more damage but a Kassadin without mana is instantly shut down. He requires those short cooldowns to have even the slightest chance to survive. Pre 6 he is very easy to shut down. Keep harassing him. Keep him away from those creeps. Pre 6 he has one of the worst farming abilities i've ever seen.