Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't get into PBE :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ds SaintSix

03-14-2013

So basically I have recently downloaded the PBE for League of Legends and created an account, the issue I seem to be having is that every time I press the log in button after entering my account details all I get is a black screen and my cursor in the middle, but no other interface.

Now I looked around a bit before posting here and have tried deleting some files and repatching, trying to repair potentially corrupt files.etc, but this has so far been ineffective.

I have also tried to run as administrator and that hasn't worked either.

EDIT: I have also tried temporarily disabling my antivirus software.

TL;DR I can't get past the login screen on the PBE.

I have some reference photos below, if anyone has any details that may help, please share! (one is of the login screen and one is of what happens afterwards)

24SevenEU

03-14-2013

Try repairing you client? Or redownloading if that doesn't work?

Also, if you don't find your answer here try posting in the Help & Support forums (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=15). But remember to mention this was in PBE.

Edit: I just got in with no problem :-/

Ds SaintSix

03-14-2013

Yeah mine works now thanks though