Getting banned...

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trainwreck2pro4u

Junior Member

03-13-2013

HEY riot you really need to ditch the tribunal system because it simply sucks ass. I get banned for carrying every game mostly and I cant voice my opinion in the game because your afraid people might take offense? This is total bull**** and i request that you remove the ban on my main account. How in the hell are you going to listen to total ****** noobs that report because they are bad , mad and sad? UN ****ING BAN ME *******S!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castyr Minion

Member

03-13-2013

just want to say that people who go into a match and just start calling people names and *****ing at them because they miss played or died a couple of times or any such nonsense are whats wrong with this game.
I'm so tired of the side of this community that feels it necissary to flame other player, whether they be on your team or the opposing team. I'm not someone who gets called names a lot but it happens on occasion, but I'm more speaking for the people who are new to the game or are weaker at playing than you, or me, or the next guy. Stop being rude, you are accomplishing nothing but hurting peoples feelings.
Cyber bullying happens in many ways and YOU are part of it in a BIG way, and no it doesn't hurt less then normal bullying, and no its not okay, its not okay at all.
I honestly think that name calling and verbal abuse should get an account ban no matter how many people report you.
I know this post will change nothing but I would like to ask those of you who play, who do care about other peoples feelings, and personal well being, so stand up to these bullys/flames. Because that is the only way to make them stop, or even slow them down.
Remember the people you are playing with ARE people too. They have feelings just like you.

Only noobs call other players noobs, real, legit, good players help other player.
~Xero


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trainwreck2pro4u

Junior Member

03-13-2013

I get games were people on my team pick 3 adcs yet I get reported because i choose to go afk..rather than to play it out and still lose...screw that im not going to subject my wrist towards such punishment only to end up with a loss.....hey riot im not going to ****ing play with 3 adc window lickers on my team really? GET RID OF THE TRIBUNAL SYSTEM ITS FAIL!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KittyPrawn

Senior Member

03-14-2013

You can voice your opinion. There are ways to express yourself that are not demeaning to other people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimdreg

Member

03-14-2013

You are one of those people that I see in TT all the time. Constantly swearing and supposedly "carrying" your team when really you're doing the least damage and the only reason you have kills is because of your teammates. The Tribunal bans you for a reason, maybe you should just change...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ziek88

Senior Member

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle42 View Post
You are one of those people that I see in TT all the time. Constantly swearing and supposedly "carrying" your team when really you're doing the least damage and the only reason you have kills is because of your teammates. The Tribunal bans you for a reason, maybe you should just change...
Funny you say that. I just had one the other day. My friend and I got one as a third. Apparently when my friend and I combined scores are somewhere around 15/0/10 at the 10 15 minute mark and that persons score is around 1/4/0 that makes us noobs. Silly silly people but that's what they invented the mute button for. I love that button.

Anywho, more on topic. OP. If I saw a tribunal case and the person in question was talking to their team the way you are talking in this post, you can bet I'd press the red button. Getting the most kills doesn't necessarily mean you're good for the team. If the entire time you're raging at your team for being "noobs" teamwork is going to disappear and your team is much more likely to lose.

Example. Top lane isn't warding and is pushed to far forward. They get ganked and die.

Don' say "OMG, F#$%^* NOOBS! What are you doing! Uninstall! *******!"

Do say "Hey, you may want to drop a ward in the river so you know when the gank is coming. Maybe try letting them push to our tower so you can farm under tower till our jungle can gank."

See option 2 lets you present to them what they are doing wrong and how they can do better in a way that is not offensive therefore meaning they are far more likely to do it. From your wording in the post, I can only assume you are more along the lines of option 1.

Another sidenote. There is a section for tribunal gripes which is where this should be and if you want anyone to take your complaint seriously you're also going to need to post your reform card.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZOMGTURTLE

Senior Member

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2pro4u View Post
I get games were people on my team pick 3 adcs yet I get reported because i choose to go afk..rather than to play it out and still lose...screw that im not going to subject my wrist towards such punishment only to end up with a loss.....hey riot im not going to ****ing play with 3 adc window lickers on my team really? GET RID OF THE TRIBUNAL SYSTEM ITS FAIL!
I've won games with 3 ADCs. I played intelligently and offered constructive advice to my teammates.

I've also lost a lot of games that we should have won, or games that people picked poorly. I've told people what I thought. I have not once been banned.

Moral of the story: It's your behavior that's getting you banned, nothing else.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Robotiny

Member

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2pro4u View Post
I get games were people on my team pick 3 adcs yet I get reported because i choose to go afk..rather than to play it out and still lose...screw that im not going to subject my wrist towards such punishment only to end up with a loss.....hey riot im not going to ****ing play with 3 adc window lickers on my team really? GET RID OF THE TRIBUNAL SYSTEM ITS FAIL!
How can you carry your team if you're AFK? :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Le MowMow

Member

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2pro4u View Post
HEY riot you really need to ditch the tribunal system because it simply sucks ass. I get banned for carrying every game mostly and I cant voice my opinion in the game because your afraid people might take offense? This is total bull**** and i request that you remove the ban on my main account. How in the hell are you going to listen to total ****** noobs that report because they are bad , mad and sad? UN ****ING BAN ME *******S!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2pro4u View Post
I get games were people on my team pick 3 adcs yet I get reported because i choose to go afk..rather than to play it out and still lose...screw that im not going to subject my wrist towards such punishment only to end up with a loss.....hey riot im not going to ****ing play with 3 adc window lickers on my team really? GET RID OF THE TRIBUNAL SYSTEM ITS FAIL!
You don't get banned for carrying games and you don't get banned for voicing your opinion as long as you do it in a constructive, non-insulting manner. You more than likely got banned for a negative attitude, verbal abuse, and afk'ing because you didn't get your way in team composition. Riot also does not give preferential treatment to "noobs" when it comes to banning people. To be honest, I feel as if we're being trolled because this is just too silly to be real.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admiral Cyclone

Junior Member

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck2pro4u View Post
HEY riot you really need to ditch the tribunal system because it simply sucks ass. I get banned for carrying every game mostly and I cant voice my opinion in the game because your afraid people might take offense? This is total bull**** and i request that you remove the ban on my main account. How in the hell are you going to listen to total ****** noobs that report because they are bad , mad and sad? UN ****ING BAN ME *******S!
you sound like an ass. id ban you.


12