My last couple days in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castyr Minion

03-13-2013

this has been my last couple days

Get promoted (Bronze IV)- happy as ****, really i was ****ing stoked
Win- gain 5 lp
Win- gain 5 lp
Win- gain 6 lp
Win- gain 5 lp
Lose- Lose 21 lp
Win- Gain 7 lp
Lose- Lose 7 lp
Lose- Stay at 0
Lose- Get Demoted

This was pretty upsetting I worked ****ing hard to get out of bronze V, it just seems like all my work was for absolutly nothing.

Fluffyknowsyou

03-13-2013

Sorry man, start over and learn the roles with a fresh account. That makes elo look like elo paradise

Tizod14

03-14-2013

I just posted my own thread for this same reason. Riot CLAIMS right in black and white that people cant get demoted unless they dont play for a month straight. Well obviously riot lies. As for starting a fresh account....why would anyone who has spent 100's of dollars on skins or champs EVER start over?

FrazzledMelon

03-14-2013

The no demotion rule applies to tier/league, not divisions. So, once you make it to Silver, you won't go back to Bronze during the season. But you can certainly drop back from a higher division to a lower by losing games.

Grimdreg

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizod14 View Post
I just posted my own thread for this same reason. Riot CLAIMS right in black and white that people cant get demoted unless they dont play for a month straight. Well obviously riot lies. As for starting a fresh account....why would anyone who has spent 100's of dollars on skins or champs EVER start over?
I for sure would not... That's the last straw kind of thing...

NiceDynamite

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle42 View Post
I for sure would not... That's the last straw kind of thing...
Not really. I have 2 accounts, one level 30 stuck in Bronze 4, which I've given up all hope of climbing out of, and a level 25 smurf.

You're not entirely giving up an account. Just playing it less.

ShowgunnSamurai

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrazzledMelon View Post
The no demotion rule applies to tier/league, not divisions. So, once you make it to Silver, you won't go back to Bronze during the season. But you can certainly drop back from a higher division to a lower by losing games.
This again is not true. At the beginning of the season iwas in Silver 2 and lost and lost and lost and got dropped to bronze. Here i sit stuck in bronze unable to climb out because i keep losing my series matches. I cant win a freaking single series match!

davidthefett

03-14-2013

Same problem, same complaint. Find a friend, duo, profit.