(Open RP) The hunt of Haelion Bastion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Motas

11-07-2010

"Well, if that is all you have, then you may need a bit more help than that. I'm not quite sure where we need to go with this in order for you to proceed with your plans, but I shall assist you in any way possible"

Motas had regained most of his strength back by this point and was mentally preparing for the next stage, whatever it would be.

Koragon

11-07-2010

"He means every word he says challenger. I would speak decisively and correctly before you think of taking actions.. Do not think I will go down easy."

HeinekenCoC

11-07-2010

[OOC: Gonna hop in, hope you don't mind]

It was a long time since Heineken had been on the hunt. His bow was quite stiff, but he was still one of the best bowmen in the city.

"Hmmmm, I don't remember the last time I've dueled another champion." he thought. "Well, either way, if I kill this fellow the sheer amount of gold I'll get as a reward will be enough for me to open an estate in the city, and perhaps even raise a family."

He plucked his bow, making sure the string would not snap on him, and he surveyed the valley below and he saw nothing but un-tamed wilderness. The temperature was getting colder and colder the further he trekked up the mountain, but his fur coat protected him for the most part. As he reached the peak, he stood still and energy started accumulating at his finger-tips, seen as a blue aura by a by-stander. He muttered words of another language and his eyes gave off a white glow. He stood there for a few seconds and finally broke out of his trance. "I sense the auras of 2, maybe 3 warriors far off in the distance...Nobody told me he had company..." Heineken frowned, and he suddenly dashed forward with an incredible amount of speed. Trees and large boulders flew by as he leaped onto the top of a large boulder and then started scaling a tree. He climbed it nimbly and with great quickness, grabbing at large chunks of bark with his hardened nails. When he reached the top of the next mountain, he glanced at the vast wilderness below. He then sunk back into a trance, and he could now see where the auras were originating from.

"3 males...1 sorcerer...1 summoner...another unknown. He must be one of them." he thought.

He uttered more words of magic and forced his palm forward. A portal appeared and he stepped through, emerging on the other side in a cold cave. In front of him were 2 men, and further to his left was another man.

All 3 of them focused on Heineken as he drew forth his bow and then a stack of 3 arrows.

Koragon

11-07-2010

Haelion looked to the archer, his eyes showing a deep fire. "You have three choices ahead of you archer. One, you can attempt to kill me, but be fought back by this man here, and my friend who will defend me endlessly. Two, we can talk and make this conflict be nothing. The truth of the matter is is that I am in a weakened state, but as soon as I recover from this weakness I will defeat you if I must. Which brings me to the third option, leave while you can. Conflict or resolution warrior.. What is your choice?"

HeinekenCoC

11-07-2010

[OOC: Gah some grammar mistakes, whatever]

"You under-estimate my capabilities, but before I take action, what can you offer me in return? I don't trek 8000 foot high, snowy, and impassable mountains simply to return home."

Heineken kept his bow trained on what he now knew was his target. Beneath him, invisible energy started accumulating.

Motas

11-08-2010

Motas felt energy beginning to swell around the newcomer...this wasn't going to be good. To counter, Motas slowly began channeling his Soulfire, making it very subtle so as to not alert the new challenger. His first priority was to protect Haelion at all costs, and then to dispatch the threat. Motas prepared a shield, one of his exceptional skills in Soulfire magic, immediately made it invisible and spread it around Haelion. He had grown accustomed to the drain it had on his life energy, but it was worth it. The new challenger would have no idea that Haelion was protected until it was too late.

Interesting, we shall see how these events unfold...

Koragon

11-08-2010

Haelion saw the determination in the warrior's eyes, immediately seeing into him, "How much gold do they want for my head, archer?" As Haelion spoke, he channeled all the possible energies he has to reinforce his body, to become at least strong enough to stand some form of a chance.

HeinekenCoC

11-08-2010

"10 million pieces of gold. Now, I ask; What can you offer me in return of joining whatever rebel cause you are a part of. I am not the wealthiest of men, and need to make a living. Hunting petty rebels in the outskirts of town only gets me so much reward."

Heineken sensed the energy in the room spike, and tightened the grip on his string.

Koragon

11-08-2010

Haelion noticed the brace on the archers bow as he spoke. Perhaps he felt the sensation in the air... "I ask that we be calm, and talk first. Before I answer your questions, I'd like to know a few things first. What usage do you have for this vast amount of gold? You could buy a chunk of a city state if you really wanted to, so what would you need that much gold?" Haelion rose from the ground, his legs trembling as they held him up. He walked over to the Archer, only a few feet in front of him. Even now as blood trickled down his eye, a very serene and calm look could be seen. "I beg of you warrior, speak."

HeinekenCoC

11-08-2010

"To finish this life of hard work and agony, to live independently and not be seen as a peasant. That is what I seek. Now. What have you done to have a bounty placed on your head? No doubt, more Bounty Hunters are probably looking all around for you throughout all of Runeterra. "

Seeing that this injured man was not much of a threat, he lowered his bow slightly, but remained vigilant, keeping an eye on his companion and the other man whom was yet to speak.