Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Open RP) The hunt of Haelion Bastion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

11-04-2010

Haelion looked up at Motas, realizing who it was. "It's been a while that I've been able to call someone a friend.." Haelion sighed, looking back to Motas, "This past month I've been being hunted by everything that Valoran has to offer. Everyone wants to buy me out or kill me, they demand of the information I hold on Noxus and Demacia. I've had no rest, no form of sleep for a month.. But with progress comes hatred. I was able to hold them off for the first three weeks, but then much more powerful warriors have been hunting me. The most elite of the pack have been attacking me, even some champions.." Haelion coughed blood before looking to Motas, "Remember when we infiltrated that Noxian encampment? You may not know, but I covered your escape and with it they found my identity. Scarr, the mercenary paid to guard that place was defeated ny me. In his spite, he gathered all the needed proof to make me wanted."

Haelion showed his wounds to Motas, "These are the main wounds... You could easily kill me right now, why don't you?"

Motas

Recruiter

11-04-2010

"It would be rather easy to kill you now, yes; but you are worth more to me alive than dead, besides, and I don't need the money. May I heal you Summoner? Afterward, I wish to know of your situation and how I may be of assistance to you once again."

Motas was intent on retrieving any arcane knowledge at all, but he did have time to help his...friend, yes, he could call him that...the first friend he had ever truly had. With Haelion as an ally, Motas could easily be able to access vaults of magic knowledge in many of the cities, but that would come later.

He awaited the wounded Summoner's response, knowing that he would do all he could to heal Bastion

Declovissi

11-04-2010

(I'm back sorry for the huge gap, between work, the holiday and me becoming sick as a dog, I had little time for anything. :P)

Declovissi hated the cold and no place was colder than the Fjord mountains. He has spent the past month looking for Haelion. His infiltration on a Noxian encampment, caught the attention almost all of the Noxian higher-ups. The mercenary Scarr pushed for his warrant. Course after Haelion had made off with extremely important documents, the Noxian didn't need anyone to convince them that he needed to be captured.

And so, here is Declovissi: Cold, tired and lost in the Fjord mountains. "Really got myself into a tight bind...This is not the way I was thinking of dying..." He laughed and shook his head. He knew he would not die here.

After a moments more of walking, He stopped dead in his tracks. He sensed a spike of magic nearby. That could be Haelion! Good he was close to getting out of this place. Declovissi hurried to the magic.

The High Command thinks Declovissi will bring Haelion back, dead or alive. In truth, he has other motives. Many questions and a request, none of which he believes he will obtain.

Koragon

11-04-2010

Haelion looked to Motas, with a smirk, "Yes you may." Haelion realized that he had lowered his guard in that small moment, and rose it once again. "Ask away."

Motas

Recruiter

11-04-2010

"So be it"

With that, Motas dipped into his Soulfire and proceeded with the spell. He could feel the wounds of Haelion closing up and healing themselves. In the process, Motas could feel the pains that the wounded Summoner had gone through within the past while. It took everything he had to keep himself from screaming.

No one should have to live through that kind of pain, that is beyond excruciating

Having been drained of his energy and having felt the pain of Haelion, Motas fell onto his knees. He then proceeded with his questions.

"I was curious as to what you hope to accomplish by infiltrating these camps and vaults, stealing information, I am curious in this matter. You won't be able to move for a little while, so we can talk while you regain your strength."

Koragon

11-04-2010

Haelion look concerened as he fell down, "Then we must be extra aware of our surrondings..." Haelion looked back at Motas, "Noxians and Demacians may look to solve this war through the League, but political conquests and actions have spoken otherwise. Why would Noxus want to solve the conquest through the League yet aim to control Ionia? Why would the two forces continue to seek powerful warriors to throw at each other and have political power?.." Haelion smiled as he continued, "The information I obtained proved that point. It proved my fears are correct. This could possibly be another Rune War coming to it's soon climatic beginning. I am stopping it, proving that this is truly in motion and taking care of those who dare to keep this going."

Haelion sighed, looking back at Motas, "Besides, learning about the City States tells me more then most should. Next question?"

Declovissi

11-05-2010

"Yes, I have one!" Declovissi called out a few meters away from the two. "If you really wanted to stop the possibility of a rune war, then why do you still hold on to these documents.? Destroying them would seem to be the best option. Course you would still be hunted for the knowledge in your head, but knowing you, your mind is sealed shut."

Declovissi walked towards the two men. He wore a heavy brown coat, red scarf around his neck, gloves and boots. His upper face was visible, but his mouth was covered by the scarf.

Koragon

11-05-2010

"If I burnt the documents I would have no way of proving to all of Valoran the true motives of Noxus and Demacia. The League only instilled more to this war. Its creation has given the opportunity to know and see how your enemy fights..." Haelion looks to the newcomer, "I'm guessing you are someone else who's been sent?"

Motas

Recruiter

11-05-2010

"Just a moment, where could you possibly go to reveal these things to the world? If you are hunted everywhere, who could possibly give you enough time to hear your words?"

Motas motioned towards the new Summoner, "I don't believe we've been introduced properly and I must warn you, if you have any intention of harming this Summoner, I will stop you. His cause is just in my eyes and I will protect him. Though I seem weakened, do not let my appearance deceive you, I have plenty of strength left."

Motas then awaited the new Summoner and what he would say and do, preparing himself for anything that could possibly happen.

Koragon

11-05-2010

Haelion looked to Motas, concerned, "Hope is what I strive on."