(Open RP) The hunt of Haelion Bastion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Koragon

11-02-2010

(Normal rp rules are applied. It is also important to know two things, one is that rules will be enforced and you will be kicked out if you don't follow the rules, two is that Haelion Bastion is a very powerful warrior, and will not get taken down easily. Everything will be explained in the opener. If you have questions post them.)

In every city state posters are seen plastered on every corner and sight imaginable, it's contents loved and hated by some. The face of a very recognizable man are etched onto every page, Haelion Bastion's face would easily disturb those of weak will, but to the man putting the sign up, he had only vengeance in his heart.

"Wanted dead or alive... How about dead!" The mercenary smashed his fist hard onto the Noxian building, screaming in hatred. Scarr, the man who was humiliated by Haelion, sought to drive his fist into the Summoner's heart. Fortunate for him, Haelion was now wanted everywhere in Runeterra. Evidence was found at Haelion's "invasion" of multiple Noxian and Demacian encampments. Although there were no signs of murder at any camps but the one Scarr was at, documents of extreme importance were tampered with. The information that Haelion had found could easily tip the balance to Noxian or Demacian. Although most high officials of the main city states would rather just see who can pay more to obtain his knowledge, but others simply want him dead.

Scarr walked towards Kalis's main quarters in Noxus, wanting to interview him. He approached the door, knocking softly.

"General Kalis, I request to ask you a few questions."

(If you are wondering what the paper says, it states...

By law, Haelion Bastion is to be hunted and brought to justice to any city states. Haelion has been charged with the occupation of extremely important Demacian and Noxian documents and knowledge. Whoever captures or kills Haelion and returns these documents will be given 10,000,000. If you are found with these documents, you will obtained and/or killed on sight. The last known location of Haelion is near Fjord territory. Below is a picture of the wanted. By the power of Runeterra, this man is condemned.)

Motas

11-02-2010

(What does this RP have to do with the infiltration one? And am I involved in some way cuz I'm involved in the other one?)

Koragon

11-02-2010

(The other rp died, so this was to be it's continuation. We raided the place, Haelion defeated Scarr and took so papers. After that, he made sure Motas got away and wasn't spotted, thus why Haelion is the wanted one. No one knows that Motas was there, except the Ionians.)

Motas

11-02-2010

(Hmm, I would very much like to continue somehow, if I would be allowed, would be awesome )

Koragon

11-02-2010

(Continue off this)

Koragon

11-04-2010

Haelion breathed heavily as he entered the Fjord mountain. Sharp blistering winds of ice and cruelity slashed at his already weakened body. Blood dripped not only from his eyes this time, but from a dagger embedded into his side and a slash wound under lining his rib cage. He slowly skulks into the cave opening blood following his steps as he walks. The ice filled cave served as his shelter against the harsh cold winds, but it was no where near not frozen. As he sat, he observed the sharp blade embedded into his side. The Noxian symbol shined bright even in this dark atmosphere, a symbol of remembrance engraved in blood.

"Scarr really wants me dead.. No rest, no rest, no way of restoring my wounds. The top Noxian assassin's and mercenaries are after me... All for what I know." Haelion wiped the blood dripping from his eyes.

"Your going to have to be quicker for me not to notice you, challenger."
Quickly from behind him a blade attempted to slice down on Haelion's shoulder, only to be deflected by Bastions strong metal gauntlet. Haelion rose quickly, thrusting his hand forward at his advasary. A psionic wave of energy thrusted forward at the warrior, piercing into his skin. The ability astonished the challenger, thrusting him back into the cave wall. He rose, blood dripping out of his mouth.

"That looked so similar to Mordekaiser's move... But you won't escape this mountain Haelion, you have information on Noxus that could save my people!" The warrior's face was easily concealed by the cave shadow, but his body came to full form. A young Ionian warrior dressed in regal robes and wielding a sharp blade. He rushed at Haelion with determination in his eyes.

"I refuse to kill an Ionian." Haelion said emotionless as he blocked the sword strike and thrusted him back. With that, he disappeared into a red mist and vanished from the area. The Ionian screamed angrily, leaving the mountain. Haelion pulled the dagger from his side as he tried to stay quiet near a Fjord city.

Motas

11-04-2010

(A month or so after the infiltration)

Motas wandered the streets of Freljord, looking for hints as to secret arcane magics that may reside in the surrounding frozen tundra. He was looking through books in the library when he came across a poster. At first he dismissed it, but then a name on the poster caught his eye.

"By law, Haelion Bastion is to be hunted and brought to justice to any city states"

That was the Summoner I was affiliated with during that infiltration of the Noxian encampment! That must be why he was so concerned about our secrecy and stealth.

"Well now, he seems to be in this general area as well, just my luck" Motas said aloud, he talked to himself quite often. "It's been so pathetic in here, no magics or arts, and I wasn't getting anywhere, maybe I can go look for him." With that, Motas put his book back and left the library, immediately assuming stealth as he walked outside into the snowy blizzard. He went around to taverns and other locations, gleaning as much information as he could from those around him.

Useless, all of them...I guess I have to do everything myself.
Motas fell into his own concentrated state of calm and began channeling is Soulfire. He then used it to detect all life around him and within a small radius outside of the city. Soulfire, being a magic of life-force, was easily able to discern between regular people and those with greater power. He immediately found a few Summoners in the immediate area, that was to be expected. He extended it beyond the city and he found a massive disturbance within his "radar".

That could be him, we shall see, I'll try not to sneak up on him like I did last time, that was almost fatal

Motas walked into a dark alleyway and forged a portal of Soulfire, its inky blackness forbidding as ever. He cast a shield over himself just in case, he stepped into the portal and to a nearby area near the presence he detected.

Let's hope this works, today may be exciting yet...

Koragon

11-04-2010

When Motas appeared through the portal, he found Haelion Bastion in a pool of blood. His eyes dripped endlessly, his used to be threatening presence was now shrouded by his wounds. It would be easily apparent to Motas that Haelion was extremely weakened, a kill waiting to be taken. Haelion looked up to Motas, with no determination and a loss of self.

Motas

11-04-2010

Motas stood there for a moment, looking at the once very powerful Summoner. He was astonished to see what lied in his face. Not the look of the Haelion that Motas remembered from previous encounters, but a different Haelion, one that seemed lost and defeated. Blood everywhere, Motas had to find out what was going on.

It would be so easy to just kill him, or take what he had...

He didn't act on that thought however, as easy as it would be. Haelion could prove very useful to him in the future. Motas believed he had the power to heal the Summoner, but that depended on the extent of the wounds.

"Summoner Bastion, do not fear, I am not your enemy this day, I come with questions and possibly help. What has happened to you? Please explain so that I may judge to the extent that I can help you." Motas said soothingly

LagPlay

11-04-2010

ok