People abusing toggle-cap bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyDeadGrandma

03-15-2013

Why do people think it's a good idea putting ****ty music in their videos?

A12MO12

MMKH

03-15-2013

My frigging eardrums with my headset when I opened that YouTube video....

Ragnar Draconus

03-15-2013

an even better link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=EzyUzZaKQgM

Death8630

A Slime Appears

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eceto View Post
have you played vs it? Its breaking the game pretty dam hard. If you could auto kill baron it would be fixed instantly dont you think?
Perhaps you aren't familiar with Blade of the Ruined King? It was hotfixed. It had no game breaking bugs. It was just considered too OP. I was referencing the fact that they hotfix for a stupid balance issue but can't hotfix for a goddamn game breaking bug. If this bug was on SR it'd already be hotfixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
There are apparently still issues with the fix, like those champions no longer have their rays, but they can still do something that breaks the cap then immediately re-start it. So Nidalee caps, throws a spear and immediately goes back to capping without having to wait.

At least that's what I got from one thread. Best make sure the fix actually works, you know, even for a hotfix.
I'm just assuming, but I'm willing to bet they are having problems because they aren't using the resources they'd use on a gamebreaking SR bug. Again, just an assumption, but when most SR hotfixes come out in hours and seem to work just fine, this is disconcerting.

Firestorme

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

How do you "abuse" a bug that has only negative effects?

AileTheAlien

03-16-2013

I don't understand why everyone is so horny to get this hotfixed.
Isn't this a visual-only, gameplay-unnaffecting bug?

IronAegis

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AileTheAlien View Post
I don't understand why everyone is so horny to get this hotfixed.
Isn't this a visual-only, gameplay-unnaffecting bug?
No. Once activated, it will start capping/uncapping points ad nauseum. It isn't just visual.

DiscworldDeath

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
I'm just assuming, but I'm willing to bet they are having problems because they aren't using the resources they'd use on a gamebreaking SR bug. Again, just an assumption, but when most SR hotfixes come out in hours and seem to work just fine, this is disconcerting.
Considering the number of old bugs reintroduced with patches/hotfixes in the past, no, not really.
I mean, how did the Yorick endless revive come back after being dormant for so long, a few months ago? Skillshots going invisible again, etc.

Hotfixing numbers is easy, relatively speaking. Doing more than that... I'd rather they take their time than break something else.
Though sure, fix everything would be nice.

But, let's look at an example. Remember when they changed the SR map? Suddenly you could see Nunu using ult in brush, then they fixed that, and IIRC that is exactly when the invisible skillshot bug returned, or even invisible Nunu snowballs, which aren't a skillshot.
And that took months to fix.