People abusing toggle-cap bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

To be fair, this bug was reported on THIS forum and a rioter responded to it before it came up on Redditt.

konfetarius

03-14-2013

To be fair, this is the kind of bug that is supposed to get hotfixed, not bundled with a patch that is delayed 'till next week. Actions speak louder than words and all that jazz.

Painkillar

03-14-2013

well we are still waiting for the dom curser bug hotfix

TheLittlestLulu

03-14-2013

Imagine if there was a bug that made it so you could infinitely destroy and respawn towers anywhere on the map in SR.

You can bet Riot would hot fix that immediately.

IronAegis

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillcoldcoolaid View Post
Imagine if there was a bug that made it so you could infinitely destroy and respawn towers anywhere on the map in SR.

You can bet Riot would hot fix that immediately.
Absolutely. I tend to be pretty lax about Dominion being the bastard child mode, even though I'd love ranked, Kassadin changes, etc. A bug that completely breaks the intended gameplay goes untouched for a week though?

That's telling.

Edit: Odd downvoting..this is something that should have been fixed by now?

Eloquid

03-14-2013

One more shame in huge Riot's portfolio.

EagleEye007

03-15-2013

What's really funny about the bug is occasionally a second bug is triggered where the person doing it can't capture any different than they normally do, but now has giant green lasers pointing out their location. Happened to a friend of mine earlier tonight when he decided to try the bug out during a game. Was all fun and games as he insta-capped mid for us, and then the light show began and he couldn't do it again. Funny stuff.

Timekeeper

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Quick, someone put this up on reddit with a title that leads it to the front page. Riot may not care about Dominion, but they sure as hell would care about it being paraded on their primary fansite.
Someone already did two days ago. It got popular enough to be on the front of the subreddit for half a day, then dropped. All told about a hundred comments on the thread.

I was just in a game where the enemy Nidalee did this. Was linked to all five points by the end. When the match ended, none of the categories to report under fit it. If there was a bug like this in SR, it would've been hotfixed within hours.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

Edit: ok maybe i'm being a little harsh on riot, but yeah it needs to be hotfixed once they figure out how. They also need to devote a LOT more resources to this fix. There will be no reason to have a tourney on Sat if they cannot fix it until then.

DiscworldDeath

03-15-2013

There are apparently still issues with the fix, like those champions no longer have their rays, but they can still do something that breaks the cap then immediately re-start it. So Nidalee caps, throws a spear and immediately goes back to capping without having to wait.

At least that's what I got from one thread. Best make sure the fix actually works, you know, even for a hotfix.