Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Platform][Major] Unable to log off.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Just wanted to report that it is still happening had to use task manager to exit out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinh C H E

Vinh C H E:
It happen to me when i play 1 game or more (not spectate cause i try). I can't turn it off.
If i Log in and not playing, i can turn it off. Buf try 1 custom or any game, no matter how long. It bugged and can't turn off
And when i open my PC First run LOLPBE. I can't login no matter how i wait. I have to turn the LOLPBE off and do a again. If you want to, i can record the error for u guy

It only happen to me when i play a game. Any game. I just want to remain you about that. If i didn't play any game when i turn on lol then i can close it normaly. I try to spectate and watch replay.
I can spectate and log out easily and can't watch replay and still log out normally.