Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Major] Unable to log off.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Othniele

03-14-2013

Same problem, additional details.

When I first logged into PBE (last night during black screen issue), I had to CTRL ALT DELETE to get out of the program due to this very issue.

When I mouse over the "Exit Now?" Box, My cursor disappears, but I can still tell where it is because "Yes" and "No" light up when I hover over them. Neither "Yes" nor "No" works and the only solution I can find is to end task.

Also, there is the ticking time clock when my cursor is out of the "Exit Now" box but elsewhere in the client.

IonDragonX

03-14-2013

Happened to me just now.

phar0ah1

03-14-2013

I am experiencing the same thing. When you try to exit the program and click Yes to log off, it just stays up on your screen. You can mouse over the buttons still but they have no effect. You can however, just right click it on the taskbar and select close. That works pretty well.

Zerglinator

03-14-2013

Keep having this problem consistently.

Komeiji Koishi

03-14-2013

Actually it does log you off in a sense because when I was in the shop and had a line to PBChat open, after I pressed the X button and got the broken message box appearing the shop goes blank and my PBchat window closes.

Rexlov

03-14-2013

Just ALT + F4 until it gets fixed. happens to me most of the time.

Zephalon

03-14-2013

Has happened to me... I assumed it was part of a replay being corrupt bug....

Zephalon

03-14-2013

Nopes.. Not part of replay bug... Independent bug on its own... Log Out seems to be bugged... Need to End Process Tree in Task Bar...

BlitzXFire

03-14-2013

Quote:
DarkCrimsonDeath:
just close it using task manager.

the point is that it's a bug and shouldn't happen.

Killer400

03-14-2013

Happens to me when ever I want to quit the game.