FiFi, The Machine Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaWhistle

03-13-2013

"Wanna try and get away? I'll suck you into Swiffy!" -FiFi

FiFi, The Machine Witch
Gender- Female
Race- Robot
Origin- Blitzcrank's younger sister
Alliance- "Swiffy eats badguys for LUNCH Hahahahaha!"
Class- Burst Mage, DPS

Weapon- Swiffy is her space-age vacuum cleaner that can transform into different things and can suck things into it that are twice its size.
Attack Type- She can survive in close range but she's meant to be kept a medium distance away.

Abilities-
Passive- Too Much Junk!!
Every time FiFi kills any kind of enemy she has Swiffy sucks them up. Once Swiffy is charged to 100 The next basic attack FiFi uses sends her forward and causes a tiny bit of splash damage (20% of Ability Power)
Charge from sucking up minion: 5
Charge from sucking up super minion: 10
Charge from Killing Dragon: 20
Charge from Killing Baron: 25
Charge from Killing Champion: 30
FiFi has to be the one who kills the enemy for it to be sucked up.

Q- Drill Bit Dash
FiFi has Swiffy change into 2 giant drills on her arms and for 3 seconds she zips around with her arms as spinning drills. While in drill mode she gains 35 flat movement speed and damage is amplfied by 0.5.
Does damage on contact or however long enemy is stuck in the drill path.
Damage upon 1 hit: (15/18/21/24/27)x3
Damage upon seconds in the drill path: (45/54/63/72/81) Every second in the path.
If Swiffy charge is at 100 when this skill makes contact with first enemy FiFi is sent hurdling in a straight line of 500r and damage is then amplified by 0.5.
CD- (16/14/12/10/8)
Mana- (50/70/90/110/130)

W- Burnout
FiFi jumps on Swiffy who then turns into a Rocket Witch Broom that stands upright. While in this mode she gains 40 flat movement speed and leaves behind a trail of smoke that if enemies walk through are blinded for 2 seconds. Enemies hit by the broom are knocked airborn and are slowed by 10% for 2 seconds.
Damage of being hit by Swiffy- (40/55/70/85/100)
If Swiffy is at 100 charge when this skill is activated, FiFi blasts a cloud of smoke that stuns enemies hit by it for 0.75 seconds. Enemies hit in the trail of the charged blast are knocked back 150r and are slowed by 8% for 2 seconds and take (40/55/70/85/100) x0.4
damage.
The blind debuff constantly refreshes if enemies stay in the smoke trail or go back through it.
CD- (25/22/19/16/13)
Mana- (70/90/110/130/150)
Duration- 4 seconds

E- Suck Em' Up
FiFi turns Swiffy's vacuum setting on and drags enemies toward her. If FiFi just uses it on a champion that champion is stunned for 0.75 seconds and slowly moves toward FiFi. If an enemy champion is hit, and then there are also minions any minions hit take damage over the time they enter the vacuum and are slowed by 60% as long as they are in the trail. DPS on Minions: (20/35/50/65/80) and each minion that hits the champion causes the champion to be stunned for another 0.25 seconds and takes damage from each minion.
If Swiffy is at 100 charge any debuffs caused by this skill are doubled. Damage from enemy minions is amplified by 0.35. This effect lasts for 2 seconds.
Channel time of this skill- 5 seconds
Damage from Minions- (40/45/50/55/60) from each minion
CD- (26/24/22/20/18)
Mana- (100/120/140/160/180)
Range- 600

R- Swiffy Cannon
Swiffy turns into a giant cannon and fires a laser in a straight line range of 1400. Enemies hit by this grant Swiffy more charges. When this skill has ended for 2 minutes afterward Swiffy Charge gain is doubled. If an enemy champion is killed by this skill Swiffy's charge immediately returns to 100.
If this skill is launched when Swiffy's charge is at 100 the skills range increases by 300 and its damage is amplified by 0.75.
After this skill is used depending on the next skill used FiFi will get a permanent buff.
Drill Bit Dash- Permanently gains 30 Attack Power and +8% Attack Speed
Burnout- Permanently gains 40 flat movement speed.
Suck Em' Up- Permanently grants 25 Ability Power and gives 250 Mana
(THIS AFFECT IS ONLY USED 3 TIMES WHICH MEANS EACH OF THE PERM. BUFFS IS ONLY APPLIED ONCE EACH)
Damage- (145/175/205) +32 AP
CD- (200/175/150)
Mana- (360/400/440)

Appearance:
There is a picture!

Skins:
NO IDEAS YET IF ANYONE HAS ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! ILL POST A PIC OF IT!!!

Champ Statistics:
HP- 450 (+43) Lvl 18= 1181
HP Regen- 6
Attack Damage- 65
Armor Pene.- 0 | 0
Lifesteal- 0%
Attack Speed- 7.20 aps
Crit Chance- 4%

Range- 550
Movement Speed- 325
MP Regen- 5
Ability Power- 0
Spell Penetration- 0 | 0
Spell Vamp- 0%
Armor- 5
Magic Resist- 0

Lore-
SINCE IVE BEEN TOLD IM NOT THE GREATEST STORY MAKER AND SHE'S BLITZCRANK'S LITTLE SISTER COULD SOMEONE THINK OF SOMETHING!!??

"THIS GIRL'S CRAZY!" - Ziggs

"Hehehehe, big brother still can't find me!" - FiFi

Dialogue-
Selection- "OH BOY OH BOY! C'MON SWIFFY!"

Movement (1)- "Here we go!"
Movement (2)- "Ready or not, here we come! Hehehehe"
Movement (3)- "Sniff em' out Swiffy!"

Normal Attack (1)- "POW!"
Normal Attack (2)- "Get em' Swiffy!"

Q- "UH OOH! You better run!!! HAHAHA!"
W- "Vroom Vroom! I'm Hungry!"
E- "Come here you! Swiffy needs a snack *giggle*"
R- "IM ANGRY NOW!!"

Joke (1)- "My Brother is so big how is he so good at hide and seek?!"
Joke (2)- "UH OH Blitzy is probably off with Orianna again!"

When she sucks up a Champ- "YUM"

Death- "OOPS! I MESSED UP!"

Slayer Kast

03-13-2013

Review time! Hmm.

Passive:
Yikes! This passive has quite a long charge-up, but with its interactions with her abilities I suppose it's fair. Assuming the splash damage attack doesn't use up charges, I wonder if it's a bit much... and it could use a base damage even with the 0.2 AP ratio, in case you can't get much built up.

Q:
This one was a bit confusing until I realized her Swiffy charges were from her Passive, but even so it still confuses me. Does she travel like normal but deal AoE damage, or is it a linear skill-shot? Or is it like Hecarim's charge? The fact it has a damaging "path" but has a movement speed buff is a little confusing; it sounds like it would be a self-propelled skillshot that damages the first person she comes in contact with, but traveling in a straight line for 3 seconds would be disadvantageous in some situations.

W:
This one has a lot of the vague-ness that Drill Bit Dash does, though this one makes sense as a next-attack buff with a lingering smoke trail as long as it lasts. Does the blind constantly refresh if they're in the smoke for the whole 4 second duration?

E:
This one, I feel, needs some more work for sure. Sucking up minions and killing them for no gold is very counter-intuitive for both you and your teammates, and the stun time is potentially way too long. I do like how it's like a reverse gap-closer that slowly drags enemy champs and minions closer. But, again, instantly killing minions and damaging enemy champs with them is way too much - not even Syndra's single-target grab instantly kills them!

R:
This is where things get complicated. I honestly feel like there is too much going on with this skill, even taking out the current passive interaction. I feel like the permanent buff to her skills at each rank is too much like Kha'zix or Syndra, especially since they already receive a buff at max Swiffy charges. As there's no base damage, I can't say anything about the damage increase at max stacks, but I feel like the range could use a tweak. 300 range on top of 1400 isn't that much in comparison, but if you lowered the base range (say, to 1000) and then increased it at max stacks to something like 1500 (a full 50% increase), then that could involve some interesting counter-play and knowing when you were at max stacks or not.

- - -

All in all, pretty interesting, but she just needs a few mechanical tweaks!

PandaWhistle

03-14-2013

Kast

Ok her Q is like Rammus's roll skill that let's him freely move except all it is, is instead of changing back upon first enemy contact she just rolls through enemys and pushes them back little by little. Not even a champion can be caught in the drill path unless she hunts them down. And it is a DPS skill/Escape skill.

Her W is another Escape skill and yes if enemies stay in the smoke trail the blind is constantly refreshed.

Her E I even think is a bit off so yes i will Edit that one!

And her R
First off- The perm buff is not on the skill it is on FiFi herself I wouldn't let her skills be that OP. But if need be i'll reduce the movement speed one.
Second- I will change the range option by lowering it to 1200r and Upon using with 100 Swiffy Charge It will increase to 1800r.
Derply- I was unaware i forgot to put on damage thanks for letting me know! ^^

PandaWhistle

03-14-2013

Okay all things have been tweaked you mentioned kast! Thanks for the input! :d

PandaWhistle

03-14-2013

bump.
Please give ideas on Lore and Skin #2!
THANKS!

PandaWhistle

03-23-2013

bump

PandaWhistle

03-26-2013

bump

PandaWhistle

03-28-2013

bump please review champ

PandaWhistle

03-28-2013

bumpity bump bump bump

PandaWhistle

04-14-2013

Bump