Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

FiFi, The Machine Witch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PandaWhistle

03-13-2013

"Wanna try and get away? I'll suck you into Swiffy!" -FiFi

FiFi, The Machine Witch
Gender- Female
Race- Robot
Origin- Blitzcrank's younger sister
Alliance- "Swiffy eats badguys for LUNCH Hahahahaha!"
Class- DPS Mage

Weapon- Swiffy is her space-age vacuum cleaner that can transform into different things and can suck things into it that are twice its size.
Attack Type- She can survive in close range but she's meant to be kept a medium distance away.

Abilities-
Passive- Too Much Junk!!
Every time FiFi kills any kind of enemy she has Swiffy suck them up. Once Swiffy is charged to 50 The next basic attack FiFi uses causes a tiny bit of splash damage equal to 20% of her Ability Power.
Charge from sucking up minion: 5
Charge from sucking up super minion: 15
Charge from Killing Dragon: 20
Charge from Killing Baron: 25
Charge from Killing Champion: 30
*FiFi has to be the one who kills the enemy for it to be sucked up.

Q- Swiffy Blast
FiFi has Swiffy fire a ball of wind in a line that upon hitting an enemy will burst dealing magic damage to that enemy and slowing them.

Line Range- 700
Magic Damage: (60/95/135/180/230)(+50% Ability Power)
Slow: (10/15/20/25/30)% for 2 seconds
If Swiffy has 50 charges when this skill is used, the skill gains the following:
+20 Magic Damage
+10% Slow
CD- (10/9/8/7/6) seconds
Cost- (50/60/70/80/90) Mana

W-Vacuum Wave
FiFi takes Swiffy and swings him in front of her in an arc. While being swung she turns on his blow feature, where he then shoots a powerful wave of air out that will push all enemies in the arc back and deal magic damage.

Arc extends 400 units out
Push- 350 units
Magic Damage- (65/95/130/170/215)(+65% Ability Power)
If Swiffy has a charge of 50 when this skill is used, this skill gains the following:
+Arc extension of 200 units
+100 extra units on push
CD- (14/13/12/11/10) seconds
Cost- (60/70/80/90/100) Mana

E- Suck Em' Up
Passive- while this skill is active anything that FiFi kills is automatically sucked into Swiffy giving him charges accordingly.

FiFi turns on Swiffy's suck setting. Upon activation, Swiffy will begin to suck in air rapidly, while this is going for its duration, all enemies in the cone will take magic damage every half second and are slowed while they are being sucked into Swiffy. FiFi can move while this skill is active, but cannot take any other action.

Cone range: 500 units
Magic Damage each half second: (10/20/30/40/50)(25% Ability Power)
Duration: 5 seconds maximum (skill can be turned off early)
Slow: (15/25/35/45/55)%
If Swiffy has a charge of 50 when this skill is used, this skill gains the following:
+10 Magic Damage each half second
+10% extra slow
CD- (15/14/13/12/11)
Cost- 85 Mana at all ranks

R- Dust Ball
FiFi sends a large ball of dirt/minions/random junk forward in a line up to 2000 units. The ball gradually picks up speed by 50 units each half second it rolls, starting at 500 until it reaches 1000 projectile speed, the ball also grows by 10% each half second it rolls capping at 100% size increase making it 550 units wide. Enemies hit by the ball take magic damage and are slowed.

Max Roll Duration 10 seconds
Magic Damage: (275/350/475)(+80% Ability Power)
Slow: (45/50/55/60/65)%
If Swiffy has a charge of 50 when this skill is used, the skill gains the following:
+Double size and speed gain
+50 additional magic damage
+5% slow
CD- (115/105/95) seconds
Cost- (100/110/120) Mana

Appearance:

Skins:
NO IDEAS YET IF ANYONE HAS ONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! ILL POST A PIC OF IT!!!

Champ Statistics:
HP- 370 (+73) Lvl 18= 1611
HP Regen- 5.5
Attack Damage- 48.0 (+3.0)
Attack Speed- 0.680 (+2.0%)
Range- 550
Movement Speed- 325
Mana- 250.0 (+50.0) Lvl 18 = 1100
MP Regen- 6.7
Armor- 20.0 (+2.9)
Magic Resist- 30 (+0.0)

Lore-
After Blitzcrank was a success and became a fully functioning automaton, Zaun scientists all flocked to create their own distinct creation, most failed, but some succeeded. One of the success stories quickly turned into a downfall as the robot they created quickly malfunctioned and quote unquote died. The robot's name was FiFi. She was created and modeled after the modern child, she was a fun loving little thing, but sadly she had no practical use so she was shut off and sent to one of the many dumps in Zaun.

FiFi stayed there, powered down, and lifeless. One day however the Great Steam Golem himself was wandering through the junk heap where FiFi lay. Noticing her he felt his metal heart inside hurt for her as she was this easily abandoned, so Blitzcrank picked her up along with several other spare parts lying around and began trudging back to his dwelling. He connected himself to FiFi through a series of cables, wires, and various other technological devices. A switch was flipped and suddenly Blitzcrank began transferring some of his energy into FiFi. In no time at all FiFi kicked into gear and gave a robotic gasp.

FiFi began to jump around like a happy little girl and Blitzcrank felt his circuitry heat up. He held out his hand which FiFi could more or less sit in. And she held out her tiny robotic hand, she smiled at him and called him "Big Brother Blitz".

Over the next few days, Blitzcrank constructed a metallic witch hat for FiFi. She hadn't taken it off since, and one day he came into where she slept and discovered drawings that she had done of a vacuum like object but it was much more complex and sophisticated in design as it could both vacuum, blow, and shoot things it came in contact with. While FiFi slept Blitzcrank went to work on this masterpiece and by morning he had fashioned it, her vacuum wand. When she awoke she saw what he had done, and FiFi was so overjoyed she short circuited for a second, but quickly came back to her senses. She called the vacuum Swiffy, and it quickly became her best friend.

Later though when Blitzcrank began to travel, FiFi was right at his steel heels parading behind him, The Machine Witch had come to town, and though she called herself a witch she was more like a friend to all whom she met. On one of their adventures, they found the place that looked to be their permanent residence, the League of Legends. They were both accepted and Blitzcrank ever protective of FiFi would very rarely let her out of his sight, but she handled herself. FiFi became friends with nearly everyone, even the brooding tree Maokai didn't mind her company. However, when it came to the Fields of Justice, FiFi was just as capable a mage as any others despite her being a technical child, she and Swiffy swept away their opposition.

"FiFi may not be human, but she's more human then most humans..." - Maokai

Dialogue-
To Come.

Slayer Kast

03-13-2013

Review time! Hmm.

Passive:
Yikes! This passive has quite a long charge-up, but with its interactions with her abilities I suppose it's fair. Assuming the splash damage attack doesn't use up charges, I wonder if it's a bit much... and it could use a base damage even with the 0.2 AP ratio, in case you can't get much built up.

Q:
This one was a bit confusing until I realized her Swiffy charges were from her Passive, but even so it still confuses me. Does she travel like normal but deal AoE damage, or is it a linear skill-shot? Or is it like Hecarim's charge? The fact it has a damaging "path" but has a movement speed buff is a little confusing; it sounds like it would be a self-propelled skillshot that damages the first person she comes in contact with, but traveling in a straight line for 3 seconds would be disadvantageous in some situations.

W:
This one has a lot of the vague-ness that Drill Bit Dash does, though this one makes sense as a next-attack buff with a lingering smoke trail as long as it lasts. Does the blind constantly refresh if they're in the smoke for the whole 4 second duration?

E:
This one, I feel, needs some more work for sure. Sucking up minions and killing them for no gold is very counter-intuitive for both you and your teammates, and the stun time is potentially way too long. I do like how it's like a reverse gap-closer that slowly drags enemy champs and minions closer. But, again, instantly killing minions and damaging enemy champs with them is way too much - not even Syndra's single-target grab instantly kills them!

R:
This is where things get complicated. I honestly feel like there is too much going on with this skill, even taking out the current passive interaction. I feel like the permanent buff to her skills at each rank is too much like Kha'zix or Syndra, especially since they already receive a buff at max Swiffy charges. As there's no base damage, I can't say anything about the damage increase at max stacks, but I feel like the range could use a tweak. 300 range on top of 1400 isn't that much in comparison, but if you lowered the base range (say, to 1000) and then increased it at max stacks to something like 1500 (a full 50% increase), then that could involve some interesting counter-play and knowing when you were at max stacks or not.

- - -

All in all, pretty interesting, but she just needs a few mechanical tweaks!

PandaWhistle

03-14-2013

Kast

Ok her Q is like Rammus's roll skill that let's him freely move except all it is, is instead of changing back upon first enemy contact she just rolls through enemys and pushes them back little by little. Not even a champion can be caught in the drill path unless she hunts them down. And it is a DPS skill/Escape skill.

Her W is another Escape skill and yes if enemies stay in the smoke trail the blind is constantly refreshed.

Her E I even think is a bit off so yes i will Edit that one!

And her R
First off- The perm buff is not on the skill it is on FiFi herself I wouldn't let her skills be that OP. But if need be i'll reduce the movement speed one.
Second- I will change the range option by lowering it to 1200r and Upon using with 100 Swiffy Charge It will increase to 1800r.
Derply- I was unaware i forgot to put on damage thanks for letting me know! ^^

PandaWhistle

03-14-2013

Okay all things have been tweaked you mentioned kast! Thanks for the input! :d

PandaWhistle

03-14-2013

bump.
Please give ideas on Lore and Skin #2!
THANKS!

PandaWhistle

03-23-2013

bump

PandaWhistle

03-26-2013

bump

PandaWhistle

03-28-2013

bump please review champ

PandaWhistle

03-28-2013

bumpity bump bump bump

PandaWhistle

04-14-2013

Bump