Stupid picks very frustrating

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

I just had a mid who wanted to go Sona mid and I dodged as soon as he locked her in. Why are people so bad at this game that I have to explain why AP mid Sona would be bad? She is designed to be a support champion. High base damage for her poke, but low ratios (relative to other AP mids) and her passive doesn't even scale off anything except levels and Magic Pen. Not to mention, her auras would go to waste, as would the healing and MS boost.

Other stupid picks: Jungle Warwick. No CC except ult, and that is easily interrupted. TF or Vayne first pick. They are easily countered. Not to mention Vayne needs a tanky frontline and people to peel for her to be effective. And people are too stupid to chose champions that better fit the team comp.

I'll play with support Nidalee but I strongly dislike it, same thing with Fiddle support. Nidalee's cougar form is all damage, no utility, and her spear doesn't do that much damage early game. The only thing useful is the traps and the heal/AS boost. And in an engagement, her heal is the only thing helpful in terms or utility.

Druthox

03-13-2013

Acctually, I've once lost mid to a Sona... Should I be ashamed?

Skumbag Ryan

03-13-2013

What next? Nami mid will be bad?

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

It is bad. Look at her ratios.

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Master Yi. Just dodged another game because my teammate locked in Master Yi jungle. Master Yi viable except at the very lowest level of this game like when you just start playing this game and are trying to get to level 30. AD Yi is just trash and AP Yi is only viable in certain team compositions and against enemies with low amounts of hard CC.

OriginalJack

03-13-2013

lol

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

Winning = Fun

Losing = Not Fun

Meta/Competitive/Viable Champs = Higher Chance of Winning

Stupid Picks = Higher Chance of a loss and that the person who picked that champ is bad at the game

The logic isn't hard to follow. Seriously, I would still like to win even in normal draft games.

Toxic Spark

03-13-2013

Jungle WW is actually one of the better junglers, isn't he? I mean, that suppress is pretty powerful, and he has a lot of damage and mobility going for him. I'd also say that TF can be played in multiple lanes and isn't actually that easily countered, in the way that ANYONE who is first pick can be countered.

Prof Zuhayr

03-13-2013

ive won every game with a double smite

your point?
is it bad to try out new things?
everything is possible
Kha'Zix was supposed to be a top/jungle yet many people play him mid?
is this your BAD PICK?

CREATIVITY IS NOT TROLLING
people with your attitude/thinking are people who ruin this game

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

Creativity isn't trolling. However, there is a difference between creativity and stupidity. I'm fine with Kha'Zix mid. It's actually viable and good. However, something that has been proven not good like Warwick is what falls into the category of stupidity.

12345 ... 6