As a jungler doing blue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

Well people usually assume everyone else is a guy since a large majority of the players are guys.

xXLe0Xx

03-13-2013

just want to say that people who go into a match and just start calling people names and *****ing at them because they miss played or died a couple of times or any such nonsense are whats wrong with this game.
I'm so tired of the side of this community that feels it necissary to flame other player, whether they be on your team or the opposing team. I'm not someone who gets called names a lot but it happens on occasion, but I'm more speaking for the people who are new to the game or are weaker at playing than you, or me, or the next guy. Stop being rude, you are accomplishing nothing but hurting peoples feelings.
Cyber bullying happens in many ways and YOU are part of it in a BIG way, and no it doesn't hurt less then normal bullying, and no its not okay, its not okay at all.
I honestly think that name calling and verbal abuse should get an account ban no matter how many people report you.
I know this post will change nothing but I would like to ask those of you who play, who do care about other peoples feelings, and personal well being, so stand up to these bullys/flames. Because that is the only way to make them stop, or even slow them down.
Remember the people you are playing with ARE people too. They have feelings just like you.

Only noobs call other players noobs, real, legit, good players help other player.
~Xero

Druthox

03-14-2013

My point is: Not helping your team by ganking the lanes won't help you either... They didn't help you damaging the first camp? You're behind? Be a man about it, get over there and try to gank even if you're behind...

Denying ganks on any lane because they haven't helped you wont do you any good, it's just gonna snowball the entire game until you see a big and red "DEFEAT" on your screen.

There is no such thing as an already lost game at 1:55~2:35, but there will be if a jungler doesn't do his job.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2013

Yep agree no damage at start no ganks for you

Druthox

03-14-2013

This is ridiculous.

Gandr Adderbane

03-14-2013

Sometimes getting that Blue or Red easy is pretty critical for a Jungler's success. Getting executed by the Lizard isn't fun...

Druthox

03-14-2013

Of course it's not, however, my point is still valid: getting executed will put YOU behind and mess up with your team a little... Refusing to gank lanes because people haven't helped you will put your whole team farther behind.

This topic is dumb.