As a jungler doing blue...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

03-13-2013

If you are too lazy to hit the golem a few times, or at least throw an ability at it, before going to lane, then I just might be too lazy to gank your lane. Call it childish or petty if you want, but if you aren't willing to show anything resembling teamwork, then I'll return the favor. Remember this when you cry in all chat...

Druthox

03-13-2013

It's a team game... If noone helps you getting the first buff, what are you going to do? Not gank any lane and stay farming the jungle?.. Not only you'll get behind but so does your team. You're going to lose, and the sh*t starts all over again.

Didn't get help? Get over it, go play your role.

Evolnemesis

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Druthox View Post
It's a team game... If noone helps you getting the first buff, what are you going to do? Not gank any lane and stay farming the jungle?.. Not only you'll get behind but so does your team. You're going to lose, and the sh*t starts all over again.

Not helping the jungler get golem means he will have less health for ganks and may have to go back or farm only small camps instead of being able to gank right after getting red... The OP may sound childish putting it the way they did, but the fact is that if the jungler, and by extension your team, gets behind because lanes are lacking ganks, it's also YOUR fault for not helping him get a better start, not all the jungler's...

The jungler can't just suck it up when they don't have enough health to gank, or have to go back early getting behind the other jungler; they are just plain screwed, the same way lanes often are with no ganks... As you said, it's a team game... The same way a jungler's ganks help the laners do their job, a good leash helps a jungler do his (or her) job...

Druthox

03-13-2013

He said he wouldn't help lanes who didn't mind helping him... This is why I went that way on my reply.

ChiSqrd

03-13-2013

As a jungle main, I agree. This is season 3 now, not 2 anymore. You actually need to attack the golem a few times. At least until it has around 700-900 health depending on the champion the jungler is playing.

Shadogi

03-13-2013

Quote:

The team is already behind by not helping the jungler, your logic sucks.

Druthox

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadogi View Post
The team is already behind by not helping the jungler, your logic sucks.
Of course, because letting your team get even farther behind by not ganking the lanes is much more logical.

Shadogi

03-13-2013

Quote:
Of course, because letting your team get even farther behind by not ganking the lanes is much more logical.
You're assuming I care at that point. You see, they've already established how they are going to play, which is devoid of anything that would help their team, so I'm more than happy to get out of that kind of game ASAP.

CyberVirus

03-13-2013

Quote:

lets break down what you've just said , its a team game , so is not helping the jungler prior the first minion creeps clashing assisting the team? do unto others as you would have them do unto you. As a jungle , mid , top and bottom lane player , i find throwing even in a small amount of damage will go along way for the jungler.

I mean its quite silly when your on purple team and want top to hit the golem, as it means he is at a disadvantage by the time he gets to top lane he is behind on cs and at least 50% behind on experience. For adc or support i usually throw in as much damage as i can or ask my adc to start heading back and getting cs cautiously.

Lol & Dota both are about team work , if you decide your role or lane is of more importance then your whole team then you might as well /ff at 20.

The jg has chosen to sacrifice cs and taken the burden of ensuring lanes are well maintained and strong , the least you can do is chuck in 1-4 hits + a spell if you can spare it.

Oh btw for bronze players who play jg
POV of ADC
Even being in their bottom bush in plain view of their bush puts pressure on the lane for them regardless of you spending any resource or spells. I'll even let you have a couple minions and give you a kill if it means i have the upper hand .
POV of support
I sometimes will not place a ward in river because you've been busy farming jungle creeps instead of noticing we've been pushed to tower since the start or its just run out.
An enemy support varying on items may not have placed a ward there , and instead of assuming there is a ward there how about ask me?

JG phase should take up 60% of the first 8 minutes , after that start pressuring all the lanes that need pressuring , ganking the entire game makes it hard for opposing team to catchup as you are helping snowball every player in your team.

Support the JG Union.
Abuse against Supports , demacia says no

PewPewMoar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolnemesis View Post
a good leash helps a jungler do his (or her) job...
girls don't play league... silly boy