All Inclusive new patch bugs, listing.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
Morde's ult seems to be functioning fine for me. What exactly is wrong with it?

Other than that, thanks for the useful thread.
I was just checking it again, you guys might have it right with the whole reworking design, it just seems off.

Did another test on him. Allister had 1494 max hp, 48% of his hp dropped literally would be 717.12, but thats ignoring all magic resists.

He had 54 magic resists, i had 14 magic pen. puts him at 40 magic resist with 15% pen so now he's at 34 magic resist, which is roughly 25% reduction. so 24% of Allister's 1494 hp is 358.56. From there the reduction goes in doing 267.58 magic damage and then the DOT should be doing 26.75 damage. totaling us at 535 damage dropping Allister from 1494 to 958.

These numbers exclude health regen since I have no idea how i'd be able to note that.

However in game the actual damage was 1494->1220 hp from the ult (including an 13 damage DOT). Which is actually close to doing 12% initial damage with the 12% damage DOT

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

updated some notes and added #11/12

Araksus

11-03-2010

Happens to me on 1280x720. Also, Can you make a better scaling interface so all resolutions don't have a scrollbar.

Thanks.

Razgriez

Platform Engineer

11-03-2010
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Thanks for the awesome compilation post. Was having a hell of a time keeping track of all the threads.

I'll post here if I need more info from you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araksus View Post
Happens to me on 1280x720. Also, Can you make a better scaling interface so all resolutions don't have a scrollbar.

Thanks.
I assume you mean this is your screen resolution?

Also as far as the scrollbars, it's a goal but really hard at the moment given certain things; rest assured it's kept in mind though.

Ryuuchi

11-03-2010

Quote:
3) Rune page combiner bug, combiner shows up automatically, covering page making page useless. *Confirmed*
Still not fixed. =(

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

11-03-2010
4 of 5 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuchi View Post
Still not fixed. =(
What resolution are you using?

Wulfy Summon

11-03-2010

same as my first reply (first reply to thread) just giving a direct link to the report i gave since this seems to just be a summary report. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...40#post3823540 (can i suggest putting that link next to your original edit on the first post so its easier to trace for more information?)

If this thread is getting loved i'll just leave it as a link from this thread rather than expecting a direct reply to the original one i made.

kazeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

it seems no one but me cares about random champion button not working =(

Tricolor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazeshi View Post
it seems no one but me cares about random champion button not working =(
if that ll make u fell better...i pmed a dev on irc the day the patch went live...and made a thread about it a couple hours ago ;/

Trouser Gnome

11-03-2010

I had an issue last night during a prac game with Leblanc... I did a distortion into Yi while he was doing his Alpha strike. Game went wonky and I ended up at Base.