All Inclusive new patch bugs, listing.

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

I ran as many tests as I could on these bugs, updated notes.

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

Updated with new information regarding 1st and 2nd bugs noted.

Davebo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

if morde gets a ghost from his ultimate, it's attacks no longer procs on hit effects
e.g. frozen mallet, lizard buff.

those are the only 2 ive tested but id imagine it would happen with all on hits (malady, madreds etc.)

it definitely was not this way before the patch and there is nothing on this in the patch notes so i assume its a bug.

I also was occasionally unable to control the ghost with alt-right click. it only happened twice so maybe my alt key just broke or something but it's only been happening since the patch. It might have something to do with banshee's veil since both times it happened the character i got the ghost from had a banshee's (unsure, it was a xin zhao in case that helps)

kazeshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Random champion select button has no effect, it doesn't choose a champion. Duplicated on normal and ranked many times and with different accounts and computers.

Lofter

11-03-2010

Nothing wrong with Morde, his ult was reworked from before so it acts differently, people just aren't used to it yet. The shaking, the rune combiner, and the minimization of everything with a scroll option and minimizing the game itself automatically undoes it are issues though

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

11-03-2010
1 of 5 Riot Posts

Morde's ult seems to be functioning fine for me. What exactly is wrong with it?

Other than that, thanks for the useful thread.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

11-03-2010
2 of 5 Riot Posts

I posted in the other thread as well but wanted to make sure OP on thread gets a response.

I was able to reproduce the platform related bugs below by adjusting my computer's resolution:

1) Drop Down Menu bug. All drop down menu's don't stay open or recognize selected choice.
2) Shaking Screen Animations. Occurs in, to my knowledge, Login Menu, Champion select menu.
3) Rune page combiner bug, combiner shows up automatically, covering page making page useless.
4) In-game player profile is nearly blank. with exception for most played champs. Also in the top left corner you can see a few busts of some random champions.
5) Cannot minimize client on platform side

The following resolutions seem to be causing these problems and if you can, try and switch to another playable resolution while we find a fix for this.

1368x768
1280x768
1152x648

We're working hard to fix these (especially Raz!!) right now. Thanks for all your posts!

Knappis

11-03-2010

I made a similar thread earlier. A lot of already mentioned ones, but a few new. Skim it through here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=323739

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotStatikk View Post
Morde's ult seems to be functioning fine for me. What exactly is wrong with it?

Other than that, thanks for the useful thread.
When I was in game, i did a few practice games using mord, his ult seemed to do insanely low amounts of damage to the target player. The DOT that was going on did about 9 damage a tick, it seems like its doing a % based on the current health rather than the max, or a number in the damage calculation is off some. I'll double check later though, busy atm.

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymptote View Post
I posted in the other thread as well but wanted to make sure OP on thread gets a response.

I was able to reproduce the platform related bugs below by adjusting my computer's resolution:

1) Drop Down Menu bug. All drop down menu's don't stay open or recognize selected choice.
2) Shaking Screen Animations. Occurs in, to my knowledge, Login Menu, Champion select menu.
3) Rune page combiner bug, combiner shows up automatically, covering page making page useless.
4) In-game player profile is nearly blank. with exception for most played champs. Also in the top left corner you can see a few busts of some random champions.
5) Cannot minimize client on platform side

The following resolutions seem to be causing these problems and if you can, try and switch to another playable resolution while we find a fix for this.

1368x768
1280x768
1152x648

We're working hard to fix these (especially Raz!!) right now. Thanks for all your posts!
thanks for the listing on the resolution thing, that might explain why it happens with mine (1368/768)

12345612 ... 14