All Inclusive new patch bugs, listing.

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackDespondency

11-02-2010

Last Update: November 13, 2010 3:31 am.

Current bugs/glitches that have occured from recent patch release.

The goal of this post is to accumulate current patch errors for the community to know, and for the riot teams to recognize what the players have noticed so far in one tight post, hopefully for a less flooded and more concise forum.

1) Drop Down Menu bug. All drop down menu's don't stay open or recognize selected choice. *Confirmed*
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=323023 THIS LINK IS A WORK-AROUND I CREATED THAT FIXES THE BUG TEMPORARILY MAKING RUNE PAGE CHANGES POSSIBLE.

2) Shaking Screen Animations. Occurs in, to my knowledge, Login Menu, Champion select menu. (link above also fixes this) *Confirmed*

3) Rune page combiner bug, combiner shows up automatically, covering page making page useless. *Confirmed*

4) In-game player profile is nearly blank. with exception for most played champs.*Confirmed*

5) Champion selection bug. It shows a dialog explaining you are able to dodge the game without penalty,*YOU DO * get penalized still anyway. I got my first leave this way!*Confirmed*

6) Report a player. It's just gone. *Confirmed* **FIXED** good work riot!

7)*Champion*: Mord's Ultimate. Low damage ratios. Ran further tests on this and these were my numbers I got.. *Unconfirmed.*
lv 1 ult---------------------Lv 2 ult-----------------------lv 3 ult
70 magic resist--------70 magic resist------------95 mr
828 max hp--------------828 max hp-----------------1410 max hp
68 initial damage ------82 initial damage---------145 damage initial
6 damage a second---8 damage a second-----14 damage a second

8) Inconsistent Jungle Spawn times. Times spawning early roughly 0-1 minute early (generalized) *Confirmed*
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...40#post3823540 link to another post, where I originally saw this bug actually, ty.

9) LaBlanc Bundle issues. Problems with not receiving purchase. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=321419 *Unconfirmed*

10) Cannot minimize client, in out of game screens (haven't tried in game minimizing) *Confirmed*

11) When you browse through different menus, the character page seems to be pasted across the top left corner. *Confirmed* http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...8&d=1288836607 Proof picture, ty for the SS.

12) Mordakaisers ult disappears after death. Used to stay up after he died. *Unconfirmed*

13) *Champion*: Mord's ult, another bug not sure if it's related. If you kill someone while the ult is active, and the person that dies has an aura item Aegis etc. You will not get the buff from it, not sure if that was intended or not, HOWEVER After the ghost dies, you lose all the stat buffs from it, but for about 1-2 seconds you gain all of the passive auras from the ghost. *Confirmed* (assuming this was not intended, its an odd one)

14) Random button in champion select broken, you can't use it at all, doesn't react to anything. *Confirmed*

15) Crowd controls (most notably morgana/lux/pantheon) are sometimes not causing the obviously intended effect. *Unconfirmed* This one is unconfirmed due to it's extremely random nature.

16)*Champion*: Pantheon ultimate circle (potential of other hero's circular indicator circles as well) not being displayed (on more often the case) lower display settings. *Unconfirmed*

17)*Champion*: LeBlanc Spell issues:
A) Distortion creating lag in some players. http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=326924 Topic Link *Unconfirmed*
B) Strange teleporting accidents, rather comical ones actually. I'll try to find some links for this. *Unconfirmed*
C) Tower ignoring her while she uses her teleport move (This one doesn't work when i try to reproduce it) *Unconfirmed*
D) Her ult does not stun master Yi while his ult is going *Unconfirmed*
E) Ultimate starts with her cooldown active. *Unconfirmed*
F) Sona's heal spell targets the clone on occasion. *Unconfirmed*
G) Distortion's marker will not show up over target on occasion. *Unconfirmed*
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=332833 <-THIS IS A LINK TO A POSSIBLE LAG REDUCTION FROM LUX'S DISTORTION, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK.

18) Horrendous issues with rune pages. reproduction (if it's true I really don't want to test this myself because I can't afford to start my pages again). Reset rune pages, causes runes to vanish/duplicate randomly. Rune pages are not saving. I hope this one is a rare occurrence or a hoax because this one really sucks. *Unconfirmed*

19)*Champion*: Sivir's boomerang throw will sometimes just not show up, but it will still hit all targets in its path *Confirmed*

20) *Champion*: Shaco's clone does not receive damage and effect bonus from malady. However it does gain damage bonus's from madreds bloodrazor. *Confirmed*

21) The runes purchased for the halloween 2.5 tier runes are apparently not working, either displayed in game, or not at all. *Unconfirmed*

22) *Champion*: Twitch's Ultimate "spray and prey" is not capable of hitting inhibitors. *Unconfirmed*

If there are any that I have missed, post it up and I will adjust the OP for it.

If people verify/debunk any of these glitchs/bugs please say so.

Wulfy Summon

11-02-2010

i made a separate thread for it, but the jungle spawn times are inconsistent now, baron spawning early (14:55), lizard (1:52) spawning early, small golems (1:36) spawning early, and it changes every game.

Lunatix

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulfy Summon View Post
i made a separate thread for it, but the jungle spawn times are inconsistent now, baron spawning early (14:55), lizard (1:52) spawning early, small golems (1:36) spawning early, and it changes every game.
Its not also the jungle spawn times it's also the normal minions sometimes. I had the minions start spawning at 1 minute in game once and sometimes they spawned around the time you said for the golems.

Lutias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

i experience the same bug listed above... pls fix..

BlackDespondency

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrix View Post
Its not also the jungle spawn times it's also the normal minions sometimes. I had the minions start spawning at 1 minute in game once and sometimes they spawned around the time you said for the golems.
this would be harder to test, but I added in the inconsistent jungle times since his other post looks very researched. thanks guys. keep the responses coming.

Jack Atlas

11-02-2010

i wanted to smurf and found out that the accept button to confirm your nickname doesn't work, preventing you from playing.

BlackDespondency

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Atlas View Post
i wanted to smurf and found out that the accept button to confirm your nickname doesn't work, preventing you from playing.
like the create new account thing is just down?

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

bump, guess the rune one isnt fixed, it worked for me randomly.

Pen is Hungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

These have already been listed in a prior forum with Riot postings: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=320997&page=5

Please post there instead.

BlackDespondency

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen is Hungry View Post
These have already been listed in a prior forum with Riot postings: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=320997&page=5

Please post there instead.
the idea of this one is to have the first post contain all of the information, not an entire thread of random tidbits

1234511 ... 14