@Riot, this is what Dominion capture beam bug looks like.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eloquid

03-13-2013

Just in case you wondered.

I even manage to achieve double stuck up beams. When you go from turret far enough, it stops uncapturing it.

This was in bot game since I have huge fps drop (down to 0) since Quinn patch so I'm reluctant to do normals atm.

Foxxle

03-13-2013

Wow, you have two beams. I only managed to create one, and it was green and spanned across the entire map, anchored to the windmill cap.

It was truly beautiful to behold though. Everyone sang praise around me for it. I never felt so loved.

grandmastad

03-13-2013

Dudee, riot knows about this bug. Why make another thread about it. It will be fixed soon or so we all hope with some other balances to dominion.

Eloquid

03-13-2013

Haha, I also feel it's across the whole map, but actually it isn't, it's like 2 or 3 screens. Your teammates probably didn't notice you uncaptured turret in the process. Enemy did perhaps, that's why they praised you.

I know they know, I just wasn't sure they actually knew how it looks. That stuck up beam is slightly different than normal one. And two beams is kinda new.

HaIfhearted

03-13-2013

Can you tell us how to replicate this?
If Riots bug team is able to reproduce the bug, they'll be able to fix it that much sooner.

Zerglinator

03-13-2013

Don't cross the beams

HoraceW

03-13-2013

Lux has a new ult?

DevlJoe

03-13-2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzyUzZaKQgM

warning: video may contain sr players talking **** about dominion (I don't know, I watched it with the sound off, but it wouldn't surprise me)

Results are somewhat inconclusive, as people have talked about it happening with champs that don't have toggleable abilities, but this seems to consistently reproduce it:

Quote:
You need a champion with a toggle ability (Singed Q, Ashe Q, Amumu W). You start capping one of points while having the toggle ability ON. You then de-activate the toggle ability and quickly right after press to cap the point once again.

Eloquid

03-13-2013

No, you don't need champ with toggle ability. Here's Swain on picture, but it happened to me with Jayce first time. Unless his ulti or W counts as toggle ability?

I also heard it happening with all kinds of other champs. I've never seen it before, it started with Quinn patch in my case. I also quite often see Adobe Air debugger crash message after closing lol client. And fps drops are killer after recent patch. I can be all happy one game and enjoy humongous (in my case) 38-40 fps, then in next game all of a sudden they drop to 0, 5 or something like that at moments. It's also not champion dependent. I've seen it in custom game with one bot when I tried to practice new jungle routine.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump