Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nothing opens?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Empolypiplup

03-13-2013

I just downloaded the PBE Client onto my computer but when i go to launch it nothing happens. Does anybody have and clue on what the issue is?

zacmoo

03-13-2013

A number of people are experiencing this problem, including myself. The PBE is updated regularly (twice a day). I am sure riot by now is aware of the problem and will be fixing it shortly!

Ryxka

03-13-2013

try running the admin launcher the regular launcher does this to me as well

DarkCrimsonDeath

03-13-2013

regular launcher for xp, admin for vista and above.

Vixsy

03-13-2013

Admin launcher wont open for me, Windows 7, worked earlier then they took down PBE for the black screen bug (which I had). Just curious if it is still down, or its my launcher not working?

Wagons

Huntsman

03-13-2013

Use your task manager and look for any lingering League of Legends processes, if not try right clicking the .exe and running as admin.

Vixsy

03-13-2013

Was nothing from lol in task manager, even rebooted machine completely. Right click and run as admin, I get the popup for access, click ok then nothing.

Vixsy

03-13-2013

Well, oddly enough it did NOT want me running the admin launcher, so that is fixed yay! Sadly still black screen after login

Thanks for the help guys

Side note, it will not allow me to log out, I have to close program from task manager.

jamielib

03-13-2013

Yeah same here for me, I update the client and when I click play it does nothing. I sat waiting for half an hour and it still did nothing.

jamielib

03-13-2013

Yeah same here I am running a windows 7 so I opened the admin.exe as an admin and updated it. When I press play it does nothing I waited for half an hour and still nothing. Can someone help me with this? Sorry please disregard my previous post I thought it didn't post.