Ask the Kong of Wuju

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fae Lulu

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jungle Wu View Post
Oh! Tag! I like that one! Who is it? Myself or you? He grins as he leaps down by her again.
"Hmm... How about," She taps his tail and zips on away on her staff, not even finishing her sentence first.

GloriousKaiser

03-16-2013

Dear Wukong...

Can you do an Alpha Strike like your master?

Ask Jungle Wu

03-17-2013

Hrm... I don't know... while gangnum style is fun to dance... and awesome because that music just comes from no where.... I mean I swear that there has to be an insane band following me with that.... but that music is just sooo unsuspecting.... and....... what was the other one again? He thinks for a bit. Oh yea wuju! Yea wuju is awesome! My Master, Master Yi, taught me it before I first joined the league! And boy do I tell you. It will be awesome when I get my disciple so that I can teach him the fun of wuju!

Ask Jungle Wu

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
"Hmm... How about," She taps his tail and zips on away on her staff, not even finishing her sentence first.
Oh you're on! He jumps on to a vine and swings after her.

Ask Jungle Wu

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriousKaiser View Post
Dear Wukong...

Can you do an Alpha Strike like your master?
I can... but well I like to call mine Beta Strike. I mean come on... you just can't call your use of it Alpha until you're a master! So for now mine is the Beta Strike of wuju. He nods his head in a very serious manner.

Unexisted

03-17-2013

Quote:
Hrm... I don't know... while gangnum style is fun to dance... and awesome because that music just comes from no where.... I mean I swear that there has to be an insane band following me with that.... but that music is just sooo unsuspecting.... and....... what was the other one again? He thinks for a bit. Oh yea wuju! Yea wuju is awesome! My Master, Master Yi, taught me it before I first joined the league! And boy do I tell you. It will be awesome when I get my disciple so that I can teach him the fun of wuju!
Wu kong, did you know Master Yi is turely a real master? He can grab five women's melons without being notice. With one flash its all done.

Fae Lulu

03-17-2013

Quote:
Oh you're on! He jumps on to a vine and swings after her.
Lulu zips past Pix, which at this point as fashioned him a tropic themed chair and umbrella out of the nearby leaves and vines. He was busy relaxing when Lulu came by and blew the umbrella back.

Lulu didn't show any sign of slowing down, flying as fast as she could through the jungle room. How she didn't crash into a tree no one will know.

GloriousKaiser

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Wu kong, did you know Master Yi is turely a real master? He can grab five women's melons without being notice. With one flash its all done.
Why would he do that? The Art of Wuju are principles founded on obtaining absolute spiritual awareness of one's self and one's enemy. Not stealing fruits from females.
((#wikipedia))

Ask Jungle Wu

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Why would I want five melons? Bananas are the best fruit. Followed quickly by mangoes. Plus no hard outer shell to get through just to eat! As if to make his point he eats a banana and throws the peel behind him.

Ask Jungle Wu

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Lulu zips past Pix, which at this point as fashioned him a tropic themed chair and umbrella out of the nearby leaves and vines. He was busy relaxing when Lulu came by and blew the umbrella back.

Lulu didn't show any sign of slowing down, flying as fast as she could through the jungle room. How she didn't crash into a tree no one will know.
He laughs and gives chase catching up to her by using the faster vines. Right before she can do something he leaps out taps her and catches a vine going at an angle from her.

123456 ... 7