Ask the Kong of Wuju

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jungle Wu

03-13-2013

Salutations Summoners! I heard the other champs were doing these ask things. And in my train of thought I figured that if I can't be the best at this... how can I be the best fighter as well! I will be the Best! Anyhow... I found that this jungle they grew for me in the institute works best for me to answer in! So how about it? Care for a few questions? He leaps into a tree and hangs there by his tail.

((Greetings and Welcome! I saw that Wukong was open for the threads and felt a need for his more outgoing personality to rejoin the ranks of ask threads. I'll be in your guy's hands for keeping this thread alive but I think we can pull it off!))

Fae Lulu

03-13-2013

Lulu and Pix fly into Wukong's room, and notices all the green plants and jungle trees around.

"Wow...green jungles?" Lulu exclaimed, being used to the orange and pink ones of the Glade for so long. Pix flew off to explore the jungle room, thinking he could find something around here to use in his mischievous plots. Lulu continued through the room, walking instead of flying on her staff, because if she flew she could hit a tree.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Lulu shouted into trees. Clearly her short stature couldn't see Wukong, wherever he could be.

Ask HeraldVik

03-13-2013

((*Grabs defibrilators* Won't let this thread die, ever!))

*Viktor enters the jungle of Wukong and addresses the Monkey King*

Greetings, Wukong. Tell me, what do you think of my Glorious Evolution?

Colonel qt

03-13-2013

A letter would arrive for Wukong in the form of a paper airplane.

Quote:
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS???

...that is all...

Ask Jungle Wu

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Lulu and Pix fly into Wukong's room, and notices all the green plants and jungle trees around.

"Wow...green jungles?" Lulu exclaimed, being used to the orange and pink ones of the Glade for so long. Pix flew off to explore the jungle room, thinking he could find something around here to use in his mischievous plots. Lulu continued through the room, walking instead of flying on her staff, because if she flew she could hit a tree.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Lulu shouted into trees. Clearly her short stature couldn't see Wukong, wherever he could be.
He drops down from where he was hanging and lands next to her. Hello Lu! How are you? I hear you play some fun games? And of course green jungles! But I hear your jungles are just as interesting! He jumps from tree to tree and starts swinging from the vines in a laughing matter. Oh and Pix! The best you'll find are the vines! They make excellent fun! Turns back to Lulu. Wanna join me!? He makes swinging passes by her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask HeraldVik View Post
((*Grabs defibrilators* Won't let this thread die, ever!))

*Viktor enters the jungle of Wukong and addresses the Monkey King*

Greetings, Wukong. Tell me, what do you think of my Glorious Evolution?
Looks down at Viktor from his post. Hrm... Not sure... not enough jungle on you but what am I to say? I'm made out of a rock! He laughs. Anyways cool gadgets! What do they all do? He leaps and lands next to Viktor and circles Viktor looking at all the technology on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
A letter would arrive for Wukong in the form of a paper airplane.
Silly question that! Fruit is the best breakfast! I need more.... He leaps off into the miniature jungle again and returns with bananas. He sits in the branches and starts eating them. Delicious these are! He tosses the banana peels behind him into the jungle.

Ask Jungle Wu

03-15-2013

((Bump))

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

(( Bumping and bringing this up for Wuki to see. I'll have the Steward pass this place soon enough. ))

Fae Lulu

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jungle Wu View Post
He drops down from where he was hanging and lands next to her. Hello Lu! How are you? I hear you play some fun games? And of course green jungles! But I hear your jungles are just as interesting! He jumps from tree to tree and starts swinging from the vines in a laughing matter. Oh and Pix! The best you'll find are the vines! They make excellent fun! Turns back to Lulu. Wanna join me!? He makes swinging passes by her.

Lulu jumps back as Wukong drops down infront of her.

"Oh, you scared me," She exclaimed, "But sure, "I'll could join you in a fun game. What did you have in mind? Hide and seek? Tag? Find the Pix in the leaf stack?"

Pix was a bit too busy looking around the jungle room to acknowledge Wukong, but he did take his advice into consideration. Vines can be used as excellent rope when needed...

Ask Jungle Wu

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Lulu jumps back as Wukong drops down infront of her.

"Oh, you scared me," She exclaimed, "But sure, "I'll could join you in a fun game. What did you have in mind? Hide and seek? Tag? Find the Pix in the leaf stack?"

Pix was a bit too busy looking around the jungle room to acknowledge Wukong, but he did take his advice into consideration. Vines can be used as excellent rope when needed...
Oh! Tag! I like that one! Who is it? Myself or you? He grins as he leaps down by her again.

Unexisted

03-16-2013

Wu kong, is wuju style better than oppa gangnum style?

12345 ... 7