Losing Streak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Messagner

03-13-2013

Hey everyone, I been on a losing streak all week. I think I am doing something wrong or perhaps I am just having bad luck. A week ago, I was on a winning streak. This week, very few wins.

Also, about my champion stats. When I started rank, I was a noob. I thought I was a god player & got my ass handed to me in rank and dropped to a scary 500 elo. Before the new ranking system ,I got to 700 elo and was going on until the new system kicked in. Now I am trying to advance up, yet I get trapped in bronze 4 series to

Maybe it's just bad luck, maybe it's me. All I know that I have carried games before, yet sometimes it's just too much. Anyways, I record my matches, so maybe someone please add me and maybe give me feed back?

messagner & thanks.

iEatBoobs

03-13-2013

you win some you lose some. happens to everyone

Dezcad

03-13-2013

I've had the same situation... yesterday (since it's 1:30 here), I was on my promotion chance for Silver V, lost three straight and now I am down to 18 LP. Best advice I can give you is keep your chin up, eventually you will get there. If you want, add me as a duo partner, Edge17. Good luck out there.