Keybinding a Mouse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxKheatakar

03-12-2013

I have the WoW mmo gaming mouse (http://steelseries.com/products/game...o-gaming-mouse)
I was wondering if anyone could give me a step by step on how to keybind it so i can utilize the 15 buttons. For instance say one of the side buttons i would like to make item 1 so i can use a potion or something. I have the program and all the correct drivers installed any help is much appreciated thank you

xxKheatakar

03-12-2013

it doesnt work that easy with this mouse unfortunately ive tried :/

xxKheatakar

03-13-2013

Bump

Jazsmine

03-13-2013

Your world of warcraft mouse is made by logtech so you'll want to download there setpoint program

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/mice

When you open the program it should look something like this, making all of your buttons customizable

*******http://i46.tinypic.com/aa847r.png********

it should be catered to your mouse / buttons
sorry it took so long to reply, deleted the message twice ontop of typing with an ipod at school on mega slow internets XD

xxKheatakar

03-14-2013

my mouse isnt on there. my mouse is made by steel series

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-14-2013

Hello CamboH22,

First off I am not sure if LoL will recognize these extra 13 buttons as actual commands. But if there is any hope of binding these keys you will have to do it manually in the input.ini file (This can be accessed by going to the league of legends folder and heading to the config folder). It is worthy to note however, that if any of the keybindings are default they will not yet appear on the input.ini file. In theory the way you would assign these mouse buttons a keybinding is by typing in the brackets (without quotes) "Button " and then a number 3-15 since 1 and 2 are reserved for left and right click. Once you have registered those buttons as commands you should start a custom game and test it out. (You do not need to restart the client as it loads this file when you load a game and not the client.
Hope this works!

Regards, Trollz 4 Lulz

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-14-2013

Hello CamboH22,

I have exciting news! Using the method I posted above

Quote:
in the input.ini file (This can be accessed by going to the league of legends folder and heading to the config folder). It is worthy to note however, that if any of the keybindings are default they will not yet appear on the input.ini file. In theory the way you would assign these mouse buttons a keybinding is by typing in the brackets (without quotes) "Button " and then a number 3-15 since 1 and 2 are reserved for left and right click.
I was successfully able to set my mouse side buttons (4 and 5) to keybindings, I wish the same luck for you!

Best of luck on the fields of justice summoner!

Regards, Trollz 4 lulz