How do you guys play Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Henry Plainview

03-12-2013

I level QEW, and if I try building him like Riven/Garen I'm way too fragile, if I go standard bruiser I feel like I do no damage, and his cooldowns are sooooo loooooong. What am I doing wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

03-12-2013

You can start Brutalizer or start right away on your tank build. Renekton smashes faces without any damage in the early game, you can build Tank from the get-go and crush most top laners. If you are ahead go brutalizer, but once you get behind start on a Sunfire for AD, or Warmog's for AP. If you build him pure tank you are doing it right, going raw AD or prioritizing damage over tankiness will only hurt you in the end. He may not feel like it, but He's a tank (at least that's what works best)

I like to go Brut -> Sunfire/Warmog -> Locket/Aegis, finish Brut into BC, if you really want more damage then go BotRK. Ninja or Merc's Treads. His damage comes from his Ultimate and repetitive use of abilities + Fury. It's better to get off each ability twice for full damage each than once for 50% more damage.