Game Changing Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Detris White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

In my last few games there has been a reoccurring bug where the "capture beams" that appear when capping a point stick to that champion through out the entire game and cap and uncap both sides points regardless if they are near it. Please fix.
Sincerely, Detris White

TakoyakiGunso

03-12-2013

People over at riot do know about this, although I don't know how soon they'll be able to fix this.

Here's a link to the other thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3199965

Sai1or Uranus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

I saw it just now with a Mundo in our game and he was doing it on purpose from the way he was talking in chat.

HaIfhearted

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twelfthdr View Post
I saw it just now with a Mundo in our game and he was doing it on purpose from the way he was talking in chat.
If you run into anyone who appears to know how the bug works, try and get that information from them, and then once you do, post that information here and in the bug report forums.

The sooner Riot is able to consistently reproduce the bug, the sooner it will get fixed.

DG Denz Brujah

03-13-2013

Bug has been identified and can be reproduced ... Riot is aware and has stated fix should be included in the upcoming patch

DG Denz Brujah

03-13-2013

It starts when you have an ongoing ability active while capturing (aka Singed poison ... I first ran into it using Mao's ult) and you shut it off thus canceling your capture then you immediately attempt to recapture again

FreeGothitelle

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denz Brujah View Post
It starts when you have an ongoing ability active while capturing (aka Singed poison ... I first ran into it using Mao's ult) and you shut it off thus canceling your capture then you immediately attempt to recapture again
There must be other ways as I'm fairly sure I've seen ezreal do it, and I've also had it happen to me as nunu.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump