Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Bored Plat AP mid LFT - (no women thx)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

larakitty

Member

03-31-2013

If you read anything I said you would see that I wasn't hating on you or your post. The only thing you responded to was the fact I posted at all.... In fact I was just trying to be nice and understanding and try to clarify why there was any posts at all. :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
laracay:
If you read anything I said you would see that I wasn't hating on you or your post. The only thing you responded to was the fact I posted at all.... In fact I was just trying to be nice and understanding and try to clarify why there was any posts at all. :/


I appreciate you trying to be nice and understanding but at this point you anything not related to my recruitment has nothing to do with you and your team. My opinion and my desires for a team have absolutely NOTHING to do with you, yet you guys seem to want to flock to my thread and post your bullsh!t and start drama like 13 year olds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

schtella

Recruiter

03-31-2013

Every person is formed from his or her experiences. To resound with Laracay, I think Drylln is merely attempting to express that her previous experiences have left her embittered against women gamers.

Drylln, let me first applaud you for your success in the competitive gaming scene. It does take a lot for someone to be successful in that respect. Additionally, I am humbled that you took the time to check out my stream. I hope you will come back and join the community, I my intention for the stream is to grow something fun and enjoyable. I have a fulfilled life as it is outside of gaming, and have no need for personal attention-seeking.

That being said, I would like to clear up some things that I believe you have misinterpreted. I have been gaming since my tiny 4 year old fingers could push in a floppy and type root drives to find my DOS games. I have built numerous computers and have played hundreds of games. I met my now-husband online in 2001 via the original Counter-Strike. I think gaming is something about which we are both passionate and for which we should respect each other.

To clarify about my team, as Tanabear said, our friend was merely filling a role for us. His skillset is extremely good, and we appreciate him as a friend. He is not a member of our team. I am a little confused as to how him subbing in a time of need is him carrying our team.

To clarify about the statistics, I was merely stating your statistic. "... 98% of the time I don't get along with other females online because I don't respect their wh0rish ways" to which I responded "...98% of women do not wish to be boosted or receive extra-special attention for their gender."

Drylln, I will lastly clarify the only reason I am posting to your post: your comments are aggressive to an entire population group. For the improvement of the League of Legends community, it is important that all players address and contest diminuative and marginalizing behavior. The primary way to do this is through awareness. I had hoped that once you were aware of this, you would be able to take it into account for yourself.

I genuinely wish you the best of luck on your team, and I hope to see you soon on the stream! Also, I am always open and looking for positive advice in game, so any tips for our team would be well-received. You can PM me via Twitch if the mood takes you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
schtella:
Every person is formed from his or her experiences. To resound with Laracay, I think Drylln is merely attempting to express that her previous experiences have left her embittered against women gamers.

Drylln, let me first applaud you for your success in the competitive gaming scene. It does take a lot for someone to be successful in that respect. Additionally, I am humbled that you took the time to check out my stream. I hope you will come back and join the community, I my intention for the stream is to grow something fun and enjoyable. I have a fulfilled life as it is outside of gaming, and have no need for personal attention-seeking.

That being said, I would like to clear up some things that I believe you have misinterpreted. I have been gaming since my tiny 4 year old fingers could push in a floppy and type root drives to find my DOS games. I have built numerous computers and have played hundreds of games. I met my now-husband online in 2001 via the original Counter-Strike. I think gaming is something about which we are both passionate and for which we should respect each other.

To clarify about my team, as Tanabear said, our friend was merely filling a role for us. His skillset is extremely good, and we appreciate him as a friend. He is not a member of our team. I am a little confused as to how him subbing in a time of need is him carrying our team.

To clarify about the statistics, I was merely stating your statistic. "... 98% of the time I don't get along with other females online because I don't respect their wh0rish ways" to which I responded "...98% of women do not wish to be boosted or receive extra-special attention for their gender."

Drylln, I will lastly clarify the only reason I am posting to your post: your comments are aggressive to an entire population group. For the improvement of the League of Legends community, it is important that all players address and contest diminuative and marginalizing behavior. The primary way to do this is through awareness. I had hoped that once you were aware of this, you would be able to take it into account for yourself.

I genuinely wish you the best of luck on your team, and I hope to see you soon on the stream! Also, I am always open and looking for positive advice in game, so any tips for our team would be well-received. You can PM me via Twitch if the mood takes you.


First off, I don't care about your life story, I don't care about your team, I don't care about your values, and I don't care about your opinion.

This thread isn't about you or your attention craving team. This is about me looking for a serious one without dramatic women. So with that being said, since you all seem to be so in love with me I doubt you'll stop harassing me. Thank you for allowing me to show the community exactly the reason why I avoid females in the gaming scene. My posts haven't even been aggressive, I've been laughing at all of you this whole time and I thank you for the entertainment.

I have no reason to watch your stream, I was curious the first time when I saw your post on GD so I decided to watch for a bit. After hearing how you guys spoke and acted on stream it made me turn it off and think nothing of it. Thanks for all the bumps I appreciate it, your adorable obsession with me is flattering.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoop

Recruiter

03-31-2013

Hey! i'm a really cute female and i was wondering if you would like to join our team? I'm a Platinum I! (Almost Diamond omg!). so like i love this game and everything and i like playing competitively and stuff yaknow? me and my gurls are wondering if you would like to join us our team name is " Super Cute Kitty Lovers Fan Club " If we could have such a good mid laner like you that would be really wonderful!
We hate kids too! OMG we have soo much in common i feel like we would get along, i'm super duper excited! Please let me know if you want to join


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
D4RK4NG34L:
Hey! i'm a really cute female and i was wondering if you would like to join our team? I'm a Platinum I! (Almost Diamond omg!). so like i love this game and everything and i like playing competitively and stuff yaknow? me and my gurls are wondering if you would like to join us our team name is " Super Cute Kitty Lovers Fan Club " If we could have such a good mid laner like you that would be really wonderful!
We hate kids too! OMG we have soo much in common i feel like we would get along, i'm super duper excited! Please let me know if you want to join


I smell trolololololol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Threaves:
As a girl gamer that has higher elo then all of you ****ters I would like to say that i find the way you are conducting yourselves to be a shame to the female gaming community. Look at how you guys are acting and grow the eff up.


I love you. When I grow up I wanna be just like you, big and strong and manly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demolish AW

Master Recruiter

03-31-2013

Hi, I girl gamer 2 Drylln join my team! ily


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

Senior Member

03-31-2013

Quote:
Dawox:
Hi, I girl gamer 2 Drylln join my team! ily


Omg I AM TOTALLY DOWN GUUUUUUUUURL! ALL GURL TEEEEM!!! THEN WE CAN SCRIM OTHER GUUUUUURRRRRL TEEEMS!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

Senior Member

03-31-2013

bump