Bored Plat AP mid LFT - (no women thx)

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProbablyTerribad View Post
Oh hey, I have one of those vagіna things. I suck at League for the most part, most of my competitive nature is geared towards Magic: The Gathering, but it is nice to see that there are other women around that aren't afraid to out themselves as having chesticles.
I ****in love this... Chesticles... +1 for that hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYourEnemies View Post
This post made me smile. Consider me for the "or whatever the hell" part. I'm a new level 30 still learning game and always looking to meet new people who i can team with. If not, its all good. Still a thank you for the smile.
Thanks for the kind words and the bump. I'm down to play normals if you'd ever like, maybe help you learn the ropes a bit (WARNING: I'm a **** jungler and a **** top lane, please don't expect much if you play those lanes... I can still barely navigate through the HP and AD items in the store) lol

Ubrcon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Heya, I've been playing LoL for awhile (mid of s1) and I'm just now getting into ranked s3. It'd be cool if we could hang out and maybe have a few laughs while in games.. I have schooling and other hobbies. I'm on every now and then. Add me if you'd like too. : )

Drylln

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubrcon View Post
Heya, I've been playing LoL for awhile (mid of s1) and I'm just now getting into ranked s3. It'd be cool if we could hang out and maybe have a few laughs while in games.. I have schooling and other hobbies. I'm on every now and then. Add me if you'd like too. : )
I'm down for fun, send me a FR we could indulge in some good ol normals sometime

Drylln

03-14-2013

Bump

Drylln

03-14-2013

bump

SilSoI

03-14-2013

Half female.

Drylln

03-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 13 View Post
Half female.
How did you know? I had a big dick grafted onto my knee so I can ass pound men that make me mad.

Drylln

03-14-2013

still bored >_<

Drylln

03-14-2013

bump

NsouL

03-14-2013

funniest post ever.

1234567 ... 11