Bored Plat AP mid LFT - (no women thx)

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drylln

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daethr View Post
Haven't really met a female yet who says she likes other females :P We're a team looking for only one thing : dedication . Drama, attitude, raging etc. are best left at the door.
Yet the same ones that say they don't like other girls are the ones to make all girl teams and try to flaunt their **** to everyone. Add me and we can talk.

Drylln

03-13-2013

still pretty bored

Rahmut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Bumpiditydoo~

Drylln

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahmut View Post
Bumpiditydoo~
^ better mid then me, and prolly nicer :P

Miss Moonlight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drylln View Post
I really don't like other females, unless they're serious and improving their personal skill and not trying to manipulate their way through getting elo like most of them do. I'm tired of the chicks who think they earned their way into whatever elo when their boyfriends and other guys play on their account for them, and then try to act like they earned it. I earned my plat myself, I plan on earning diamond myself.

I'm serious about the women though, if they're good and not manipulative wh0res I will consider. Otherwise I'm not interested, I don't like drama that women cause. At this point, I'm looking for whatever, I may even make a team if I can find a jungler and ADC, not sure yet. I just want to have some fun.

Bump.
you know i love your attitude love, i added you you can decline if you like.

Drylln

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterƒree View Post
you know i love your attitude love, i added you you can decline if you like.
Thank you ^___^

edit: and I accepted lol

Miss Moonlight

03-13-2013

Wulfgar33

03-13-2013

haha, you so crazy Drylln

ProbablyTerribad

Recruiter

03-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drylln View Post
Hi,

I'm a plat ap mid looking for a group of nerds to play ranked 5s with or whatever the hell. I'm asking that you don't try to drag me into a group with women because 98% of the time I don't get along with other females online because I don't respect their wh0rish ways. Yes, that means I'm a woman, with that being said I'm not looking for little virgin kids who are going to be all stupid and awkward when I have to speak in skype.

I do have a job and a man so I have to make time for those things so msg me if your team is looking for a mid and we can talk about if your schedule works with me.

Thanks.
Oh hey, I have one of those vagіna things. I suck at League for the most part, most of my competitive nature is geared towards Magic: The Gathering, but it is nice to see that there are other women around that aren't afraid to out themselves as having chesticles.

LoveYourEnemies

03-13-2013

This post made me smile. Consider me for the "or whatever the hell" part. I'm a new level 30 still learning game and always looking to meet new people who i can team with. If not, its all good. Still a thank you for the smile.

123456 ... 11