Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This doesn't make any sense.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enconex

03-12-2013

HOW in the hell is getting the following teamates over and over possible, just listen to these descriptions of the past few losses in order of most recent.

Game 1: I'm yorick top vs rumble and right of the back our bot lane MF gets a double kill. Sounds good right? Next thing I know hecarim ganks for me on half health and Tower dives a full health rumble only to die. Then he goes bot lane 2 times in a row EACH time causing him and out support to die. While this is going on our ryze is getting dominated mid and I kill rumble top. Next thing I know hecarim does the same damn thing and tower dives rumble when Im NOT there and sure enough dies again. Soon enough hecarim and our support both have 12 deaths with ryze being close making the score 19-40 or something close. AKA a loss.

Game 2: I'm kassadin mid vs lux and sure enough get 2 kills on her. Jayce is doing pretty well top as well. Bot lane however.....their tristana gets so rediculously fed that she kills all of us in just 3-5 shots. I try roaming but their support does an amazing job of warding and their jungle is always guarding them as well. I carry the team into late game but that's when my team just DOES NOT group up. Jayce decides hes never going to leave top lane and gets caught top multiple times and our jarvan uses his ult in the most horrible ways possible making it so we can never kill their tristana in fights and I go from 11-2 to 11-7. We lose again.

Game 3: This was an easy win as I was carrying rediculously hard as swain, but because of the fact that zed was AFK for such a long time we couldn't win direct fights. We still almost won because of how well I did in team fights but it wasn't quite enough. Yet another loss from afk's.

Game 4: Lol...if any of you ever get a team like this god help you. In champion select these 2 dummies argue over top and it ends up where we have to get a darius support (elise top). The game starts and darius immediately starts trolling by pretending to be the enemy jungler and ends up getting WAY behind in level. Elise is getting crushed top and meanwhile I get 1 kill mid. Maokai realizes all he has to do is stop me from getting more kills mid so he camps me and the game turns into hell as elise and bot lane feed non stop. I myself end up being useless and start dieing a lot after they don't surrender. Yay another loss.

Game 5: I'm kassadin mid vs akali and kill her 2 times once we reach 6+. Olaf dies about 5 times top even though I roamed and gave him a kill. Bot lane is also getting beat after this WW tower dives and feeds vayne. I get a couple more kills from roaming but wukong completely dominates fights after olaf uber fed him. Loss.

Game 6: Perhaps one of the worst adc's I've ever had ended up being in this game. Starting at 2 minutes he/she went on a spree of dieing every time he entered the lane. Not to mention our jungler went AFK. 4v5 Loss again.

The 2 losses before the one above were BOTH because of afk's resulting in 4v5's (and of course bot lane lost in both as well).

In my past 20-30 games my bot lane has only won maybe 2-3 of them, its getting kind of ridiculous.

To make it worse i've dodged 3 games between my past 10 games due to having 2 people get so angry at each other that we end up getting a garen support or something else like that.

All I want is some normal games without afk's, troll champion picks, and teamates who think they can TD someone on full health when they are on half.

Mich567

03-12-2013

Give tips. Never rage. Get better yourself. Watch Streams. Duo with friends.
'Nuff Said?

PewPewMoar

03-12-2013

its a bad streak, but youre also not climbing because you are blaming your teammates all the time There is no way you played perfectly. Focus on your own mistakes and you will climb the ladder.

you said i started 11-2 then ended 11-7 because team would not surrender. You died 5 times in a row as kassadin. you can't really blame your team for that one.

ShowgunnSamurai

03-14-2013

Quote:
Mich567:
Give tips. Never rage. Get better yourself. Watch Streams. Duo with friends.
'Nuff Said?

So let me get this straight...you response is the typical meta response to anyone who has a validated gripe about this game and its fails. Lets analyze what you said shall we. First, he did give tips. He also never raged. and it would appear that he is getting better but what he is saying and yet you give no tips yourself on any of his plays he mentioned. Your advice about watching streams is laughable because all that does is demonstrate to him that a good team with good teammates wins games which is his complaint in the first place. And finally you expect him to get a duo. Maybe he doesn't know anyone who plays this game or wants to. Not all of us have friends that play video games. Hell im the only one of my group of friends that plays computer games the rest play console. So your whole one line of advice is nothing more than regurgitated B.S from a fellow Bronzer who talks like he has big game. Until you stream your rise from Bronze to Platinum starting in the middle of the season we will just ignore your previous comment and laugh at it like its a babies first funny giggle. Its just cute and cuddly and well it doesnt mean anything.

davidthefett

03-14-2013

Quote:
ShowgunnSamurai:
So let me get this straight...you response is the typical meta response to anyone who has a validated gripe about this game and its fails.

Its the same advice because people complain the same way all the time, and the answer doesn't change. To OP, really the best thing is to find a friend you can duo with and have fun with because otherwise you will just keep hating this game.