Bipedal or Blob?

It's fine as a bipedal as long as it's slime. 18 26.47%
I really wanted a blob-like slime champion. 50 73.53%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

About Z.A.C...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FiragaIV

03-12-2013

This is what he's going to look like appearantly:

Attachment 634104

I was really excited for a cute slime blob champion.
I'll be REALLY disappointed if it turns out to be another badass bipedal champion with a slime texture.

Does the community share my expectation or are you guys fine with it being bipedal as long as its a slime champion?

EDIT: subninja confirmed blob will be bipedal, much to my misfortune.
They argue that although he's bipedal, he won't be as "static" as we expect.
(I can't quote because the thread is closed. Here's the link instead: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3218584&page=3)

Still, we're getting a "badass" slime-man as opposed to a cute slime blob.

2nd EDIT: Thankfully, someone necro'd this thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...72187&page=165

It's a petition for a super cute blob champion back in 2010.
With so many backers, Riot had to take action.
The only problem is, Riot ignored the most essential part of the petition: The blob champion being cute.

In the petition it's justly stated that we do not have many "cute" champions. Most champions to come out have been "badass".
The last "cute" champion to come out was lulu. followed a slew of "badass" champions.
Clearly our badass to cute ratio is a little one-sided.
We thought a cute blob champion would even the playing field a little, yet Riot could not help themselves in making our anticipated cute slime champion a bipedal badass.

Your thoughts?

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiragaIV View Post
This is what he's going to look like appearantly:

Attachment 634098

I was really excited for a slime blob champion.
I'll be REALLY disappointed if it turns out to be another bipedial champion with a slime texture.

Does the community share my expectation or are you guys fine with it being bipedial as long as its a slime champion?
Rioters keep dropping hints that that's not the only way he looks. Just sit tight.

XElement

03-12-2013

1. Could be his ult. (like shy's dragon form)
2. Could morph at each ult rank (like kha's evolution)
3. Could be his actual model.
3.5 His arms could morph into cho's face and bite the hell out of you for a spell
4. Each spell shortly morphs him for that attack.

Just throwing some ideas out there.
I would say yes, most likely that is the model. But, I am assuming he has some morphing abilities. Like arms changing into like a hammer or something. ou get my point. Reds have dropped some hints that there is more to him than just that photo,

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Clueless PhD View Post
Rioters keep dropping hints that that's not the only way he looks. Just sit tight.
This

Urf Bender

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Clueless PhD View Post
Yeah he may even have a shapeshift ultimate like elise or nidalee. Too early in the game to tell man. Just wait it out.

S Galaxy Rumble

03-12-2013

I was hoping he was gonna be this cute little blob-critter, like another Fizz. If this is truly what his appearance will be like then I am honestly disappointed.

Ayketh

03-12-2013

destructionX

03-12-2013

*looks at the picture*

hmmm ive seen this guy before

O_O

MAJIN BUU

we are so ****ed

edit: shend

XElement

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefiren View Post
I was hoping he was gonna be this cute little blob-critter, like another Fizz. If this is truly what his appearance will be like then I am honestly disappointed.
It was a photo.
You have NO CLUE what the kit is. Riot has HINTED that that isn't all of him.
So it is highly possible that is just some form of him. As I said earlier, could be his ult form. Or maybe they went the Kha'Zix approach and wanted to have him morph as he grows stronger.

Merkaman

03-12-2013

Well looking at the picture I think the pictures (the small ones to the left) are his skills, since there's 5 if you include the one at the top so P, QWER. He looks fine art wise, it all depends on how to actually carry out his concept and how he works. he could be awesome.