Want to learn ADC. Easy starting champ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shallow Cubes

03-13-2013

IMHO - I'd support the Ashe vote in this thread.

One main reason she really helped me get used to ADC was being able to discern when to stand and fight or when I could still escape. As someone mentioned previously, she is much less forgiving since she does not have an easy escape button (aside from a defensive ult).

I think what you'll see from time to time are situations when the ADC panics and tries to just run from a situation where they're already dead. Might as well go down fighting and do some damage if you know you're doomed. When you're caught with Ashe, you're caught. Just fight to the death. There have been times when just standing and fighting, the other guy that jumped me panics and tries to run away cause they weren't expecting me to fight. Basically, good lessons in not letting other people get free damage.

Mynx

03-14-2013

caitlyn is an easy one

AionTemplar

06-25-2013

[QUOTE=xSeCKSx;35549130]With Ashe you can effectively learn the basics without a high skill cap and for just 450 ip./QUOTE]

Solely in that regard, Tristana is also a good choice, since you can get her for free.

AionTemplar

06-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeCKSx View Post
With Ashe you can effectively learn the basics without a high skill cap and for just 450 ip.
In that regard, Tristana is also a good choice, since you can get her for free. Though I agree that Ashe is a good choice to learn the basics with as well.