Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sooo whats wrong with heal??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeff520

03-12-2013

I don't use it usually but I see people get mad at anyone that uses it and I mean come on, its viable... Especially on champs like vlad. I've seen a jungler use it occasionally too and its not my favorite thing but if they wanna pop a heal in jungle and heal me in lane I'm alright with that no need to get pissy everyone... Sometimes I see adc's grab it (often vayne's) to help them in their early game on top of their supports heal or if their support grabbed exhaust/flash instead. Whats the big deal with that just chill guys...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

03-12-2013

Quote:
Zeff520:
I don't use it usually but I see people get mad at anyone that uses it and I mean come on, its viable... Especially on champs like vlad. I've seen a jungler use it occasionally too and its not my favorite thing but if they wanna pop a heal in jungle and heal me in lane I'm alright with that no need to get pissy everyone... Sometimes I see adc's grab it (often vayne's) to help them in their early game on top of their supports heal or if their support grabbed exhaust/flash instead. Whats the big deal with that just chill guys...

It's really not viable at all, actually. In S2 it was mildly viable on some ADCs, in S3 it just isn't really playable.

Definitely not on Vlad. Definitely not on any Jungler. Like, not-remotely-don't-even-think-about-it-bad on either of those. It might be borderline viable as a niche pick on a Support that has no sustain, is an all-in lane, and doesn't want Flash. But other than that, I see no real use for it.