Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where does Shaco come from?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dubstep Ignite

03-12-2013

I was reading shaco's bio and came across this " A popular belief is that Shaco is not of Runeterra - that he is a thing summoned from a dark and twisted world." Does this mean shaco has no relations with any of the other champions? Is it possible that Shaco is also from the void?

Trolosaurus

03-12-2013

We don't know
Nobody knows

Rogue Winter

03-12-2013

H̵̪͍̰̣̩̟̟̮̓̽̓ͦ͛̈̐e̔̆͢҉̡͕͎̮̟̳̩̝̠͇ ̨̟͈̒ͤ͆͌̽̓c̸̘̘ͯͪ̄͂͂̉̍ô̧̱̜͔͔̟̗̠̻ͬ͊̋͛m̟ͧͯ͛̆̇̈ͪ̅́̕e̴͒ͭ̇̍̄̚͠҉̘̠̩͕̜̰ͅṣ͐

BuzzSawMF

03-13-2013

I could see his origins similar to Nocturne's

Or maybe someone put a comic book of a psycho clown in the microwave and it popped out of it and started rampaging. (Are you Afraid of the Dark reference)

IceHound

Recruiter

03-18-2013

A good guess could be Shaco was a test "guinea pig" for a Zuan scientist and an experiment caused Shaco to go mentally insane and forget everything that happened before what he is now.

Elfriede1

03-19-2013

He came from a box~

Kakkorophyte

03-19-2013

He was a professional assassin whose contract was to kill a royal child. His morality conflicted with his greed, as the reward would be handsome. His greed eventually outweighs his conscience. With great sorrow, Shaco sets a trap for the child, luring him by setting a toy box down, which the child proceeds to investigate. The child approaches the toy, which springs to life, stunning him in fear. Shaco kills the child by stabbing him in the back. He accepts the gold reward, but guilt eats away at him.

Shaco descends into madness. He eventually convinces himself that the child did not die, but simply faked his death as a joke to make Shaco feel guilty. He laughs at the idea over and over. His morality dissappears as each assassination became more and more comical. In his mind, people's deaths were nothing more than a joke, a ruse. All of life was just comical foreplay, leading to an inevitable punch-line; Death.

Bearmagus

03-19-2013

I think Shaco is quite happy letting his past be multiple choice...

PsychoB0b

03-21-2013

Quote:
Kingslapper:
I think Shaco is quite happy letting his past be multiple choice...

...I get this reference and feel proud of myself for it.

Markie

03-21-2013

Well when a mommy shaco and a daddy shaco love eachother very much...