stupid system for dodging ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pulpFiction9

03-12-2013

It is so stupid. I'm in a queue and i have to leave a queue. Not only do i have to wait 30 minutes (i don't care about that) but i lose 10 LP as well.. so dumb. pick one or the other (prefer the wait) - It pisses me off... that is one game that i have to win just to get back to where i was

LogicalTautology

03-12-2013

Solution: Stop trying to abuse the dodge mechanic.

Protip on telling if you're abusing the dodge mechanic: If you purposefully dodge a queue, you're abusing the system.

pulpFiction9

03-12-2013

i wasn't abusing it. i picked a champ by accident and it did not make sense with the rest of the team. and it would of made us lose.

ZOMGTURTLE

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulpFiction9 View Post
i wasn't abusing it. i picked a champ by accident and it did not make sense with the rest of the team. and it would of made us lose.
Then... don't pick the wrong champ.

The dodge system is harsh because without it being harsh, it gets abused. People would dodge because they didn't get their role, they didn't like their team comp, or any number of reasons.

SeCKS Egai

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOMGTURTLE View Post
Then... don't pick the wrong champ.

The dodge system is harsh because without it being harsh, it gets abused. People would dodge because they didn't get their role, they didn't like their team comp, or any number of reasons.
As far as norm draft goes, I dodge so much more based on team comp, not trolling as intended. If the matchup shows us as underdogs, I'm probably gonna dodge.

As far as ranked goes, I know I don't have the luxury to dodge on a whim so I do so much more carefully.

Mich567

03-12-2013

I would get rid of the LP loss... the time is good enough.