(New) Summoner Icons?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrapperHell

11-02-2010

[This post has been placed here as recommended from Riot Support]

Quoting the text displayed when selecting a Summoner Icon: "...and later you can unlock special icons to represent the achievements you have accomplished in League of Legends". I'm pretty sure that there are no Summoner Icons you can unlock? I'm level 30 (and been for quite some time) and nothing new...

I wonder whether you're planning to work on this in the future? It would be really cool imo xD

Possible ideas:
- Reaching level 30
- Achieving a certain number of takedowns / wins whatever
- Multikills? Quadra / Penta (Encourages KSing though lol)
- NOT LEAVING!!!
- Winning a certain number of matches in a row

I'm just saying because I think it would be pretty awesome, and I'm trying my best to encourage you xD haha.. Hope I might have been of certain inspiration or something

Words and Wounds

11-03-2010

I agree. I hate how it says that you will unlock more icons, with no unlockable icons!

foxxor

11-03-2010

What if you allow people to upload their own summoner's icon, and show them inside game, next to the champion icon, that would be cool if you want to play with your entire clan a 5x5.

Fizzikz

11-05-2010

Only problem would be R rated Icons, but just make icons go through approval, or be reportable...I do hate feeling like i cant use the bear because all my friends do lol

TyphoonKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-26-2010

See, the problem with not leaving is that once you are awarded the icon, people will start leaving again. So a set number of games must be established, although that is easy to pass, like 100 games you can do within a month.
"Special" achievements not only enhance the game, but ironically, dose the opposite sometimes, I mean seriously, how many times have you played a game just to get the special things to show off and then quit the game?

Kittyrina

01-12-2011

It'd be nice for there to be a summoner icon for every skin for every character in the game. Even if it's just a closeup of the face from the regular artwork.