Laboratory Security Breach Development Log 003

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehLiz

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
You don't know what it's like. Sometimes you just have to create an all-powerful creature, develop paternal/maternal feelings for it, and bust loose. That's what it's like to be a scientist. Bird's gotta fly, tiger's gotta hunt, scientist's gotta wonder how to make a killing machine (and then love it).

Reminds me of GLaDOS for some reason....

Eclipse Apostle

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7Hysteric View Post
I don't understand this reference.
The LOST writers widely promised that their show was carefully thought out and scientifically possible. Their explanations for most everything in the show? Magic. Also, 'not time travel' was heavily implied, then they just went and did time travel. They admitted later that the show wasn't thought out any more than any other series, they introduced elements with no clear direction when they were introduced, and basically everything they were saying proved to be a steaming pile of lies for hype.

Cracked has a great article on it, you should check it out.

Riot Entropy

Creative Designer

03-12-2013
12 of 12 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin View Post
You don't know what it's like. Sometimes you just have to create an all-powerful creature, develop paternal/maternal feelings for it, and bust loose. That's what it's like to be a scientist. Bird's gotta fly, tiger's gotta hunt, scientist's gotta wonder how to make a killing machine (and then love it).
Subjugation-obsessed soul-harvesting sadists gotta keep their uppity lamps in line. -.-

SLAV33

03-12-2013

Ransom you better " Hold on to your butts. "

EM Desorientado

03-12-2013

I might be wrong but i think the four pictures on the left are the icons for his skills. Am I right?

Mango027

03-12-2013

Quote:
He wants to be free
Confirmed, Zac, will be the first free champion ever.

Billy

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbrok View Post
None of the 4 scientists in the picture seem to scream the personality writing in the red ink.

Of the current champions, the only Zaunite I can think of that would fit this description is Janna and she is also the only one who knew the 4 scientists before their descent into utter madness, so my best guess is that it is Janna or a scientist we don't know about or is not a champion currently.
Perhaps Zac knows how to write and split a little sub-slime off himself to go modify the letter in third person?

Neko tan

03-12-2013

I don't mean to criticize your amazing art, but you have 2 light sources and for most of your shading you only consider 1.

Just something I noticed!

PKDX

03-12-2013

Is one of those people in the picture Prof. Pididly?

Teague Wan

03-12-2013

His name is 2ac