Laboratory Security Breach Development Log 003

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rustmaker

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Incoming "two by two, hands of blue"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterGrog View Post
Actually Warwick got retconned last year, so he's no longer a scientist in his backstory. I think the scientist in the picture is Professor Stanwick Pididly, the guy who led the team that rebuilt and resurrected Urgot
and the man who stole credit for blitzcrank.

While the four scientists thing makes sense with the champions we have... i simply don't see this project being of interest to viktor


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlySkyHigh777

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
and the man who stole credit for blitzcrank.

While the four scientists thing makes sense with the champions we have... i simply don't see this project being of interest to viktor
Wouldn't it be though? He's all about advancing humanity through science. Wouldn't an attempt to create a perfect being fall under that category?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exaelitus

Member

03-12-2013

i cant wait to jungle with him, build trinity force and make Tons of Damage!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh777 View Post
Wouldn't it be though? He's all about advancing humanity through science. Wouldn't an attempt to create a perfect being fall under that category?

I don't see him as being a doting parent that gives his experiments candy...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dukatenscheisser

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Victor hates humanity and wants to replace flesh with machines.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlySkyHigh777

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson62 View Post
I don't see him as being a doting parent that gives his experiments candy...
I'm not necessarily sure though that those are the project leads. Perhaps those people are the overseers, not the leads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

Senior Member

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySkyHigh777 View Post
I'm not necessarily sure though that those are the project leads. Perhaps those people are the overseers, not the leads.
That would make more sense that Singed, Viktor, and Mundo would rather destroy something instead of nurture it.

and i mean they did mention financial losses... corporate mundo not happy!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vongeo

Senior Member

03-12-2013

YAY more leaks though. like crazy leaks


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exaelitus

Member

03-12-2013

you better hurry to post more zaun lab bot, you are wasting corporate mundo's money