Bugs with new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fecal Flakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

When i go to my runebooks the combiner automatically comes up and will not close also laggs client, in champ select when i go to choose what runebook i want to use the list automatically minimizes itself with no chance of picking what runebook i want to use

HerpinMcDerpin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2010

I'm having the same problem also lol is lagging my computer something fierce now.

KezZY

11-02-2010

ditto im getting the exacte same thing

Galfureye

11-02-2010

Omg what is this the 17th thread about this? Give it a rest Riot is working on it

HerpinMcDerpin

11-02-2010

? i haven't seen any other threads.....dont get your panties in a bunch...thumbs way down for rage post/attention *****.

Zenku

11-02-2010

Same exact thing. I can no longer access my other rune pages. Riot should really look at this asap

Shaaankz

11-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galfureye View Post
Omg what is this the 17th thread about this? Give it a rest Riot is working on it
STFU nobody asked for your opinions on ANYTHINg. You're off topic like a loner with a *****.

Downery

11-02-2010

Same thing except when i join a game it also tells me my champions failed to load properly and i can leave the game with penalty.

Can't pick runes in a game and the rune combiner opens automatically when i check my runes too. When i go into store and click on champions i see a weirdly aligned champion select thing in the background.. the bottom left corner of my champions select options. Please fix.. i want to play so bad.