Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugs with new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fecal Flakes

11-02-2010

When i go to my runebooks the combiner automatically comes up and will not close also laggs client, in champ select when i go to choose what runebook i want to use the list automatically minimizes itself with no chance of picking what runebook i want to use

HerpinMcDerpin

11-02-2010

I'm having the same problem also lol is lagging my computer something fierce now.

KezZY

11-02-2010

ditto im getting the exacte same thing

Galfureye

11-02-2010

Omg what is this the 17th thread about this? Give it a rest Riot is working on it

HerpinMcDerpin

11-02-2010

? i haven't seen any other threads.....dont get your panties in a bunch...thumbs way down for rage post/attention *****.

Zenku

11-02-2010

Same exact thing. I can no longer access my other rune pages. Riot should really look at this asap

Shaaankz

Recruiter

11-02-2010

Quote:
Galfureye:
Omg what is this the 17th thread about this? Give it a rest Riot is working on it

STFU nobody asked for your opinions on ANYTHINg. You're off topic like a loner with a *****.

Downery

11-02-2010

Same thing except when i join a game it also tells me my champions failed to load properly and i can leave the game with penalty.

Can't pick runes in a game and the rune combiner opens automatically when i check my runes too. When i go into store and click on champions i see a weirdly aligned champion select thing in the background.. the bottom left corner of my champions select options. Please fix.. i want to play so bad.