Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Gold 2 adc looking for ranked 5s.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IGN: DTricks
Time played LoL: Since season 1
Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
can be flexible to other time zones though
Favorite Champions: In order - MF, Caitlyn, Draven
(can play any adc, but I won't play Corki, hate his guts)
Solo Q: As stated in title I am currently gold 2, but am
working my way up to platinum soon
Extra info - Looking for a devoted team that is interested in possibly joining tournaments
and progressing in the ranked 5s ladder. I can take criticism, and give advice. It's about the team not just my skills as a solo q player, if I am doing something wrong I have no problems admitting I am doing something wrong. I have working mic and can get any communication program that might be used by the team. I work from 5:30 am to 5:00 pm and can be on any time after that, I am free on weekends. Looking for a team with silver+ players, preferably in the gold/plat range, but I'm not completely biased towards solo q stats. Message me IG or post here on the forums, thanks! - DTricks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM Deathdealer

Role: 1st mid, 2nd top
Fav picks (mid): vik, fizz, syndra
Rating: Gold1/Plat 5
time zone: PST - can play most evenings and weekends

this week/next I won't be able to play as much (maybe only a couple rounds each day) due to finals.

skype/com: unfortunately usually can't do video/voice com as my roommates are around usually doing hw

extra info: just looking to have fun (play seriously) in 5v5 team; tired of solo queue but hard to make a 5v5 team. almost no chance I would be able to go pro but maybe a tournament here and there for fun.

Add me or I'll add you if I have chance later.